Wow, lots of comments. I'm surprised so many people seem to have liked this one. I was actually very nervous because I know some people just want to see battles and nothing but pics of Imperials. I'll try and answer everyone's questions.Diddly
- For that pic on Tylin, I was going for more of smirk. In the dialogue it says he laughs a bit. But it didn't turn out as well as I'd planned obviously.
The other facial expression changes were on Palpatine in the view screen, Palpatine when he is zapping Trigg Fuuda, and Trigg Fuuda when he is getting killed.SLC
- Thanks for all of those comments! It makes me feel like it's worth it when someone goes into such detail. The War Droids will look more menacing when their guns are in in an upright position. I really liked that shot of Trigg walking into the building. It was a challenge but I think it added a bit of depth to that picture.
I just had to throw Valorum in there. I've neglected his character way too much. There's so much more I want to do with the character, and right now he's kind of one of the few that don't trust Palpatine. Rykrof is leaning that way now too.
As for how does Palpatine know? For starters he can read another's thoughts... but if I revealed how he really knew right now I'm afraid it would reveal too much of what is to happen in futures installments. Soon enough, it will be revealed.Quazar
- I'm glad you liked it; I figured you would like the plot heavy story. It had a lot more plot in it than #10 - Depths of Cholganna, which I know was a letdown story-wise. I can't wait to hear your comments and critique.-Vator-
- The War Droids came from some sort of mechanical robots that I bought at a Sam Goody store. I think the company Capcom makes them. I didn't alter them any. I bought them several months back and thought they'd look good as a type of droid.
And I'm getting comfortable with editing somewhat, but still have a lot of learning to do. Sorry this one was so long... it's just hard to tell a story without making it at least a certain length.crazy about Clones
- Thanks buddy. I'm glad that you didn't think it was boring... I was so afraid that people might. to add in a little more "action" I showed those holo images of the AT-TEs and AT-ATs in the pics of Rykrof and Tylin having a converstation.
The picture taking still is hard though, I really need a better camera, and I can only edit the pics so much.
I don't really have a name for the Green Clone Commander... he's just a cool looking clone I guess... how about Commander Grawn?
One other thing was that I wanted to throw in a little about Rhen Var at the end once again. Just to show that the Separatists are doing some research there, which is why they attacked the planet. More on that later though!