Thanks again for the kind words guys.Perennial
- Thanks for that, I appreciate it. With working a lot, stress, having my recent insomnia, etc - it's hard to have time for these. But, I'm committed to them.Lando
- Ed, it's always nice to hear what you have to say on my customs. We go a long way back from the old yakface days, and it's cool to get feedback from you. You're right, I'm trying to make the stories intertwine more now. And The Dathomir story will be a continuation of what just happened with Terror Reborn. Dathomir might need to be broken out to 2-3 stories though, as what I have in mind is a major project, and I want to at the same time tell a sub-story with another of the main characters, Tylin Gere. Mandalorian
- Thanks, it's nice to see a few other people reading these. I don't know if you've read the first 11 in the series, so hopefully this made sense to someone who may not have read the others.Dressel Jr
- Just for that, I'm putting off the next photonovel another month. Matt_Fury
- Thanks, I hope the plot isn't heading for a letdown or anything. I don't think it is though. This one had such a positive response, that I'm feeling more positive about the direction I am taking this. I was afraid this last story would be too boring for everyone. The facial expressions were added in digitally, but unfortunately I don't have photoshop. I get the feeling I could make these look a lot better with a nicer program.
Anyways, I've started scripting the next one in my head and have written a few things down. It will definitely be about Dathomir, and will focus on a lot of plot too. The Dathomir story is going to be very big I think, and I will need to break it out into a two or three part story. It would just be too long for one stand alone story. Way too much in my head for one single "episode."