Ok, this is probably something that won't happen, but how cool would it be if Hasbro started some sort of Diorama Props Assortments?
For $14.99, you get a figure (probably repacked knowing Hasbro), along with several "props" - and not just little dingy accessories, but cool stuff that is recognizable in the Star Wars universe.
These would be a step up from the typical deluxe/ultra figures.
Here's what I mean... and there are obviously many more possibilities -
- TPM Anakin Skywalker w/ giant Pod engine, Pit Droid, spare parts, etc.
- AOTC Clone Pilot w/ Gun Pod, weapons, removable helmet, etc.
- ROTS Emperor w/ office throne chair, desk, lightsaber, red outfit w/ removable black hood, etc.
- ANH Luke Skywalker w/ moisture vaporator, farm droid, storage crates, etc.
- ESB Chewbacca w/ incinerator belt/track, Ungaught, box of C3PO parts, junk, etc.
- ROTJ C3PO w/ Ewok throne, Ewok, baby Ewok, spears, etc.
Thoughts? Just trying to come up with something new...