Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

ROTS Recent Purchases

(1/188) > >>

Brian:
Well, we had a thread for OTC/VOTC, thought it might be nice to pass on into ROTS.  After all of the hoopla last weekend, are you still making purchases?  Have you spread things out a little so you have something to pick up over the next few weeks/months, etc.?  Have you bought anything since April 2?

After picking up most of the first 32 (that's as high as we got here as well), I'm still holding off planning to pick up figures like Mon Mothma and extras of others over the next couple of weeks.  Went to Wal-Mart and TRU yesterday to check for things (specifically Red Royal Guard and anything #33 and up), but nothing new.  Pretty much plenty of all figures 1-32, aside from Guards and Clonetroopers.  The Emperor figure seems to be somewhat scarce as well.  I did pick up an extra Chewie, after not finding anything else, because I like to keep one Chewie (and Han) carded from each line.  I was tempted to get the Force Battler Vader (only one I'm interested in right now), but held off for now.  $10 just seemed a bit much.  I have seen quite a few of these selling, although the rest of them are sitting.  Also, just happened to notice, but the Droid Tri Fighters seem to be pretty scarce around here.  I've only seen them at TRU so far, and haven't picked one up yet (not sure if I will yet or not).  AT-RT is also scarce, haven't seen any in town since Saturday...and I really wish I would have bought the one I saw at TRU :).  Anyways, any recent purchases, finds, or general observations?

Ook:
Since MM, I've bought:

Mas Amedda
Secura
Mundi
Koon
Mon Mothma
Bail
Padmé
Palpatine (#35)
Deluxe Greivous

Basic saber
Tater
Novelization
Target electronic gift card
Tin and stationary set

Midnight Madness was:

Vader
Dooku
2 Clones
Commander
Gunner
Fisto
Chewie
Tarfful
Greivous (basic 4-arms)
Body guard
C-3PO
Emperor
Massan
Deluxe Vader
Boga
12" Anakin/Vader

CHEWIE:
Oh boy... let's see how many I have of each figure now...

#a Wookiee Warrior - 12
 #b Grievous - 1
 #c Astromech - 2
 #d Tion Medon - 2
 #1 Obi Wan - 1
 #2 Anakin - 2
 #3 Yoda - 1
 #4 Super Battle Droid - 0
 #5 Chewbacca - 1
 #6 Clone Trooper - 15
 #7 R2D2 - 1
 #8 Bodyguard - 3
 #9 Grievous - 1
#10 Mace Windu - 3
#11 Darth Vader - 1
#12 Emperor Palpatine - 3
#13 Count Dooku - 3
#14 Chancellor Palpatine - 2
#15 Bail Organna - 2
#16 Plo Koon - 3
#17 Battle Droid - 15
#18 C3PO - 4
#19 Padme - 1
#20 Agen Kolar - 8
#21 Shaak Ti - 3
#22 Kit Fisto - 4
#23 Blue Guard - 4
#23 Red Guard - 2
#24 Mon Mothma - 2
#25 Tarfful - 3
#26 Yoda - 0
#27 Obi Wan - 2
#28 Anakin - 1
#29 Ki Adi Mundi - 4
#30 Sae Sae Tiin - 1
#31 Luminara - 2
#32 Aayla Secura - 4
#33 Clone Commander - 0
#34 Clone Pilot - 0
#35 Palpatine - 0
#36 Grievous - 0
#37 Chopper Droid - 1
#38 AT-TE Gunner - 0
#39 Pollis Massan - 1
#40 Mas Amedda - 1

Boga - 1
AT-RT - 2
BARC Speeder - 2
Anakin Ship - 1
Obi Wan Ship - 1
Wheelbike - 1
Tri Fighter - 1
ARC-170 - 1
Gunship - 0

I also bought the novel, the comic adaptation and the Visual Dictionary.

:P

Ook:
BTW, that about takes care of it for me. All I want that I missed is the Medical Droid. There are a few I'm considering. Aside from that, I need a good Anakin and Obi-wan, but I haven't decided which to get. Haven't been impressed with them so far. Could use a Mace, too, as the only one I have is the original preview one. But I'm not too sure about the one that's out. Might hold off, and see what else comes out for those 3 guys.

After the current figs, what I'm looking forward to is the Mon Cal and Gran senators, the Wookiee and Neimoidian warrior.

CHEWIE:
I know what you mean about the Obi Wan and Mace... I made my own of these two.  Here's Obi Wan, will post Mace when it is hosted.

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version