Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 257511 times)

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #495 on: September 15, 2005, 05:00 PM »
Picked up 9 Evolutions Clone packs last night - I've now got a total of 13 open, and have passed (or am in the process of passing) on 4 to other people.

I seem to find them everywhere I go.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 05:02 PM by Kneel Before Zod »

Offline bobafett14

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Pennsylvania Star Wars Collectors Society
« Reply #496 on: September 15, 2005, 05:18 PM »
Grabbed the Vader Force Battler.  That sucker has been tough for me to find around here.  (of course anythign Vaderr goes well in my parts)
Grabbed the Vader fig w/cup set from Target, so PO'd they raised the price from $9.99 to $12.99 on these.  Had Leia but left her, no ST.
Star Wars and toy Collector since 1978(age 7).  currently over 6,500 SW items in my personal collection. Collect modern/vintage and everything in-between ;^)

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 15, 2005, 11:28 PM »

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 16, 2005, 08:58 AM »
Very impressive set up and pic there KBZ, quite cool.  Still haven't seen any sign of the Clone/Stormtrooper Evo sets around here, really hope I'm able to pick up at least one.  Retail here continues to be fairly dry, at least as far as basic figures go.  No new basic figs (usual pegwarmers), no Evo sets (Anakin came and went quickly), and that's about it.  500th Vaders have been fairly easy to find, and we've gotten the newer Force Battlers and Jedi Force figures if anyone cares about those.  Same Unleashed suspects as well (Obi, Anakin, some Assaj).

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 16, 2005, 10:29 AM »
I've sent a handful of these to people who need them - I'm hoping to buy one more of the yellow set to round up to a nice even (yet odd number) 15.

Let me know if you still haven't found one in a week or two and assuming I keep seeing them like I have been, I'll send you one.

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 16, 2005, 12:14 PM »
very impressive KBZ with the Clone EVO, did u get a find grey variant? im interested in one  ;D

Well i picked up 2 Jedi Temple Assault pack and a Shocktrooper. and i got the Chewbacca M&M cup from Target.  8)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2005, 12:19 PM »
Holy crap :o

Wandered into Walmart this am and picked up Zett and the Utapaun Warrior.  Got Obi pilot, Mustafar Sentry and Antilles from Dave in the mail. 

No big deal right?  Well, aside from the black pilot, I actually have one of every figure (which ends up being one of almost every figure) I want anyway.  I'm missing a couple of Jedi, Anakin/Obi in the 20's, Mon Mothma and Padme but otherwise I'm up to date.  How the hell did that happen?
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2005, 12:38 PM »
very impressive KBZ with the Clone EVO, did u get a find grey variant? im interested in one  ;D

Well i picked up 2 Jedi Temple Assault pack and a Shocktrooper. and i got the Chewbacca M&M cup from Target.  8)

I haven't seen any of the other version yet - and no one has to my knowledge.

I'm capping my Yellow version purchases after one more - because I need to pace myself for the second set - which I'm even more interested in than this one.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 16, 2005, 01:37 PM »
Holy crap

Wandered into Walmart this am and picked up Zett and the Utapaun Warrior.  Got Obi pilot, Mustafar Sentry and Antilles from Dave in the mail.

No big deal right?  Well, aside from the black pilot, I actually have one of every figure (which ends up being one of almost every figure) I want anyway.  I'm missing a couple of Jedi, Anakin/Obi in the 20's, Mon Mothma and Padme but otherwise I'm up to date.  How the hell did that happen?

Congrats Brent, it always feels nice to catch up (at least for a little bit).  I'm hoping to get to that point before the "Final 12" show up as well, only a few more figures to go.  I need the final two Evo sets (and the repaint trooper one if we see it anytime soon), and then three more basic figs outside of the Final 12 and I think I'll be caught up as well.  I think Matt has hooked me up with two of the three, so its just the Shocktrooper repaint (and Evo sets) to be complete as I want/need to be.  Its always nice to have a moment to take a breath ;).

As far as recent purchases, I received the remote control R2 today from FedEx, so that's my most recent purchase.  Although it was $20 plus shipping, it is a fun little toy and I'm glad I picked it up.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 01:39 PM by mosnab »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 16, 2005, 02:14 PM »
I bought one more clone evolutions pack today.

Hey Rob, still no Sith Evolution set, huh?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 16, 2005, 03:53 PM »
Nope - I found one and opened it, but I'm still looking for a boxed one for a buddy of mine.

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 16, 2005, 04:56 PM »
Went to a Wally on the way home today, and they restocked but very old figures like wave 1 and 2, with some ATRT and Obi Wan Pilots mixed in with a couple of Green Commanders. I did find and buy C3P0 since I had passed on him in April and May, and felt like I better get 1 now that I found him.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 16, 2005, 05:06 PM »
Got the Clone Evo set in the mail. 8)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 17, 2005, 01:46 PM »
I recieved my 10 loose Black clone Pilots from the Armybuilder e-bay guy. They're in great shape and it was good deal, less than retail.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 17, 2005, 04:14 PM »
Picked up 2 SA Clones today. It made up for the lack of Evo sets stores had I guess.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks