Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 255395 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #300 on: July 26, 2005, 04:49 PM »
Picked up the Anakin Evolutions set at Target just now.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #301 on: July 26, 2005, 08:23 PM »
Target did their rearranging thing and brought new stuff out.  A bunch of 51, 52, 53, Vader Evolution, Build your lightsaber, Jedi vs sith pack.  I had the Evo pack in my hands for 10 minutes, I left empty handed.

Another Target had the same plus 500th Vader, like 20 of them.  For 14.99 I got him but I'm still not sure about it.  Wookie flyers were everywhere.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2005, 12:32 AM »
Tonight it was Zett Jukassa, Captain Antilles and a few Utapauan Warriors.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2005, 12:53 AM »
i dunno if this is considered a ROTS purchase but i got my Holo Leia Today!!  ;D

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 27, 2005, 02:04 PM »
Stopped off at Target on my lunchbreak and picked up the 500th Vader.  They had two on the shelf, and both were fairly mangled on the bottom portion (the cardboard part).  I took the less damaged one.  They had just done their reset today (according to an employee I asked about the Evolutions set), and it looks like Star Wars still has a pretty nice sized section.  Not much new aside from the usual pegwarmers, although they did have one Crispy Anakin, and probably 4-5 Vaders on the pegs.  No Evolutions, Unleashed (1 Obi), or Battle Packs...although there were pricetags for all three.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 27, 2005, 02:38 PM »
Picked up the Jedi vs Sith Battlepack today at Walmart.
I remember my dream now.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2005, 03:27 PM »
the star wars gods have finally smiled upon me this week.  after a pretty long dry spell yesterday I picked up the jedi vs sith pack, and this morning I showed up at my local Target at 8, making myself 20 min late to work by the way, and got my 2 nd Zett, 2 Utop Warriors, and Finally YES YES YES got my 500th Vader.  He is so freaking awesome.  I almost wet myself when I saw him sitting there the only one and not 1 minute after I picked him up off the shelf did another guy get there looking for stuff.  I think I'll be late again tomorrow.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2005, 03:41 PM »
Picked up the Jedi vs Sith Battlepack today at Walmart.

YAY me too!  ;D

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2005, 08:18 PM »
FINALLY found a new wave today, the Bacarra wave. I bought Bacarra, Crispy Anakin (possible trade fodder), and another #6 Clone.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2005, 11:36 PM »
Got a Utapaun Warrior #53 yesterday. Did not go hunting today, will go tomorrow as I want 2 AT-RT (as will go Friday) to help others out and my son wants a Green Clone commander.

BTW over on scum someone in New York I believe found #56 the Mustfar Sentry, they have a receit and picture as proof. It was found at a KB Toys.
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #310 on: July 28, 2005, 12:47 AM »
I had a good hunt this evening and found a bunch of new figures.

I found at Target #51 thru #53, Capt. Antilles, Utapau Warrior, and Zett Jukasa. They apparently are coming 3 to a case, with the fourth figure being the AT-TE Gunner. I even found a red Royal Guard tonight too, though I do not believe that came with the new figures.

At Wal-Mart I found an interesting case on a pallet. It included the new Pilot Obi-Wan, which is a really GREAT figure, the AT-RT Driver, and the Green Clone Commander. I got all 3 of those, but also included in the case was an SA Clonetrooper, QD Clonetrooper (regular), Yoda #1, Emperor Palpatine, Grievous #1, Clone Pilot (regular), Cmdr. Bacara, R2-D2 #2 and Darth Vader! Vader is finally being shipped again, it's about time Hasbro did this. This Walmart had two of these cases, but they must have gotten some different cases in as well, cause there were over a dozen Vaders on the pegs.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 28, 2005, 03:50 AM »
Weird how your case didnt have the QD Shocktrooper. He's supposed to come with the Green Commander.

Back on topic. Picked up a Shocktrooper at KB for trade fodder.
I remember my dream now.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #312 on: July 28, 2005, 03:55 AM »
Weird how your case didnt have the QD Shocktrooper. He's supposed to come with the Green Commander.

Yeah that's what I thought too, but this must be a variant of that case. I opened the case myself, so I know the Shocktrooper wasn't in there. I wonder if there's a case where you find the Shocktrooper and not the Green Cmdr....
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 28, 2005, 04:46 AM »
Got the Anakin Evo pack X2 (left 6 @ store) for 19.95$ @ walmart

Offline vegastrooper

• Jedi Initiate
  • whatever dude...
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 28, 2005, 09:28 AM »
Picked up 2 green trooper 3-packs yesterday...thanks Falcon!