Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 255376 times)

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #585 on: October 6, 2005, 10:02 PM »
I found the Sam's ARC-170 wih the 4 bonus figs.  A very nice package deal for 29.73.  They had about 15 ARCs and 15 Mustafar playsets.

Target started putting up those signs saying they will not look in the back for SW stuff.  I've never had to do it before so I'm not really worried.

You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #586 on: October 7, 2005, 10:04 AM »
 ;D I just got back from Target and Walmart. I found:

Target:
Clone Attack on Coruscant Battle pack
Lava Anakin
Lava Obi-Wan

Walmart didnt have the exclusive Luke & Leia but i did get:

57 - Commander Bly
58 - Wookie Commando
59 - Commander Gree
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline OCEAN

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 7, 2005, 04:09 PM »
    Last night I stopped by Target to talk to the manager about the lava vader and obi. He told me they wouldnt be out until the 16th. Today I stopped back by there and talked to one of the girls that works in toys. She had no problem getting me one of each.
    Thanks guys for the dcpi#.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 7, 2005, 04:42 PM »
I got an extra Plo Koon to pilot the JSF today at Target, and I proceeded to do the worst customization ever on his skirt.  One steak knife, one extremely shaky hand, and a Plo Koon skirt later, Plo Koon can now sit in his JSF without difficulty, although his belt is a little on the ragged side.   ;D

I also got the Mustafar Vader and Obi-Wan figures at the same Target.  As usual, DCPIs were used since they weren't on the shelf, and the case he brought out was unopened.  He was very nice about it and even let me pick and choose so I wouldn't wind up with a cross-eyed Hayden or Ewan.  :)

I also had him check on the Utapau Stealth Clone Trooper while I was there, and (I got to look at the screen on the gun) it said that it wasn't in stock at the time, and that it had been discontinued (which I know is Target-speak for "This cannot be reordered"). 

The DCPIs have been an immense help to me this year: the Target Clone, the TIE Fighter, Plo Koon's JSF, Clone Attack on Coruscant, and now the Mustafar Vader and Obi-Wan.  Jeff, if it weren't for you....  ;)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 7, 2005, 07:49 PM »
Found an AT-RT Driver at a grocery store today. Now I will begin hunting for the Target exclusives...
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 8, 2005, 02:22 AM »
Went to Sam's with the wife and kids to get some stuff, but no ARC 170 yet! However, all is not in vain. We did find a 26 inch LCD TV for our niche in our home and because it had a scratch on the very front of the TV, and no remote, they took $200 off the price. Picked up a universal remote that works just fine with the TV! Now when the DVD hits on Nov. 1st we can watch it on there!
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #591 on: October 8, 2005, 06:05 PM »
The final wave hit in Colorado, I had a friend find Aayla, Plo, the Astro Droid, the Wookiee, and the 501st trooper.
"This is the way."

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 8, 2005, 07:49 PM »
Got the Target lava figures today  ;)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 9, 2005, 03:52 PM »
I got a AT-RT Pilot at Target. They also had the Green repaint Clone Commandos, Blue Imperial Guards, Utapua Warriors, C-3P0s, Zett "My Papa directed the Saga and all I got was these lame robes and a death by the hands of grunt Stormtrooper" Jukassa, Those Exclusives Star Cases which will NEVER SELL, trust me, and a deluxe restock.
« Last Edit: October 9, 2005, 10:36 PM by HunterofThePegs »

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 9, 2005, 10:33 PM »
I proceeded to do the worst customization ever on his skirt.  One steak knife, one extremely shaky hand, and a Plo Koon skirt later, Plo Koon can now sit in his JSF without difficulty, although his belt is a little on the ragged side.   ;D

You should have used the scalpel Doc! ;)

My latest finds from 7 Oct to 9 Oct are

X2 Target Clone BP
X1 ea Lava figures
X1 Plo Koon ship

I find it interesting that one of my local targets really wanted a potential return customer to duke it out on the 16th in competition to get these exclusives( on several failed manager discussions earlier in the week) while right under there noses they sold out of all their lava figs! I had to get mine at another store from an employee who was only on his 4th day! Ha! I foiled Target! They didn't want my money(make a sale) but I showed them in the long run!

Offline Errex

• Youngling
  • Gra'tua Cuun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 11, 2005, 10:44 AM »
I got today 16 MkI Clones!. Got my Clone Army Troop Builder Set from Entertainment Earth. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 11, 2005, 08:23 PM »
Today I bought another set of Lava Figs and the Plo Koon Fighter. The Target in NC I purchased them from had an end cap all decked out with all 4 exclusives, and pleanty of them.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 12, 2005, 02:09 PM »
During my lunch break today, I found my first (and only) figure from the "Final 12" so far, the Wookiee Commando (#58) - at Target.  It was the only one #57 and up on the pegs, so I must have missed the rest or they weren't put out yet.  This particular Target also had an endcap stocked full of the Lava Reflection Figures, Plo Koon's Starfighter, and the Coruscant Battle Packs.  I was tempted by the Battle Packs, but couldn't afford it this week.  We'll see, looked neat though.  I kind of like the Lava figs too, but $13 might just be too much for me to spend.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 12, 2005, 02:39 PM »
when you wait , you're late-GL next week

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 12, 2005, 04:42 PM »
Finally picked up a second white Grevious body guard and a orange sepratist on a decent card. Hopefully, I'm done with the collection 1 stuff now.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."