Author Topic: Please Spam JediDefender and Rebelscum They Banned Me Because of my Typing  (Read 8968 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
He's not worth worrying about.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Add this name to the list: KILO89 . He has re-registered on Rebelscum again, but his defense is that "I havet been here in 3 week. I read the rules"

::)

Scum lets people blatantly call each other names, fight, bitch and moan at each other, pick on one another...  How that guy is the guy they decided to **** on this month is beyond me yet there's all these other tools who there seems to be a fear to ban them.

To me, one more kid posting random asinine things at Scum isn't a HUGE deal...  Handling all the fights and ridding their hell hole of the trolls and knobs would probably be a bigger and more worthy task.  God forbid something good clean that **** sandwich up though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
Add this name to the list: KILO89 . He has re-registered on Rebelscum again, but his defense is that "I havet been here in 3 week. I read the rules"

::)

Scum lets people blatantly call each other names, fight, bitch and moan at each other, pick on one another...  How that guy is the guy they decided to **** on this month is beyond me yet there's all these other tools who there seems to be a fear to ban them.

To me, one more kid posting random asinine things at Scum isn't a HUGE deal...  Handling all the fights and ridding their hell hole of the trolls and knobs would probably be a bigger and more worthy task.  God forbid something good clean that **** sandwich up though.

I agree with most of your post, but I want to clarify that this troll definitely brought all this upon himself. It wasn't just his lame posts; he started spamming me with dozens of gibberish PMs each day and wasn't doing a single thing good for the site. But thats all past history.

I do agree with your point about Scum somewhat letting some people get away with things, and others not. I've seen people get banned at the drop of a hat (many of you on here understand that), while others don't get so much as a warning after multiple infractions. The site has definitely started another downward spiral, and nothing seems to be being done to stop it.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Oh we know all about him here...  We've been dealing with him just the same.  He's been showing elsewhere too, like GalacticHunter and FFURG.com too, so he's just a turd that won't flush for most sites.

The point was more that, in the grand scheme of things, kids are usually low on the totem pole when it comes to running a site...  Their behavior's disruptive but you deal with it as the site sees fit...  It's the older people who have the social skills of 10 year olds that are a problem.  We've got a healthy ban list of those people, but I've noticed some are welcomed with open-arms over at Scum and left to their own devices in how they talk to, or treat other members of the community...  Unfortunately respect isn't something everyone's taught, and it seems over there it's not even something required of you (unless of course you piss off the powers that be, then any fart crosswise is a punishable offense). 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Unfortunately respect isn't something everyone's taught, and it seems over there it's not even something required of you (unless of course you piss off the powers that be, then any fart crosswise is a punishable offense). 

Now there's an expression for the ages.  "Fart crosswise" eh? ;D
Got Clones?

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
That was our lame attempt to corral it.   :-\

Uh, wouldn't suggesting that it's no longer really wanted as much as it has been tolerated, have worked better?  I can stop any time I want.  Any.  *******.  Time. :-*
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
My grandmother was a very colorful woman Josh...  I like to carry the traditions on into the next century in her honor. 

And, well...  We're content with most people's behavior except yours Brent. :)  You're just out of con-*******-trol.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
Well, our little friend has now been banned 3 more times within 24 hours on Rebelscum, as KILO89, Bling, and LILJON.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Oddly enough, I've never encountered this little kid over there (I find myself posting less and less these days) but it is amazing to me that some kid can register and get 60 posts in before someone bans him.

What further amazes me is why people like this continue to register. You get banned, people hate you...why go back?   
Got Clones?

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
Oddly enough, I've never encountered this little kid over there (I find myself posting less and less these days) but it is amazing to me that some kid can register and get 60 posts in before someone bans him.

What further amazes me is why people like this continue to register. You get banned, people hate you...why go back?   

I agree, it is amazing that he can get this many posts before he is banned. I can figure out if it is him or not before he makes a single post  :P One thing that sort of annoys me is the moderators there tell us to report him to them when we see him, and when I do, I just get read reciepts without responses, and he isn't banned until days later  ::) It's not like I just said "Hey, I think this guy is Greenday" either; each time I gave them at least 3 forms of evidence, usually even quotes from himself proclaiming to me his new name!  ::)

I'm not trying to bad mouth Rebelscum, nor their moderators, but the time between me reporting him and the time he is finally banned seems to be a long time.

EDIT: he has now been banned on Rebelscum as MasterShake, RickJames, and charliemurphy.
« Last Edit: November 2, 2005, 09:48 PM by Victor_Von_Doom »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
He does it because he enjoys pissing people off.  Simple as that, sad to say.