Collectibles > Clone Wars '03-'05

Wal-Mart CW Volume II DVD 3-packs

(1/17) > >>

Nathan:
For the last several DVD releases (OT, CW1, ROTS) Wal-Mart has released 3-figure boxsets of repacked figures. I was just reading the ROTS DVD 3-packs thread, and the thought crossed my mind: will WM do more of these for the second volume CW DVD?

The problem is, the only existing animated figures that would fit with Volume II are Mace, Dooku, Grievous, and Yoda. I have Mace and Grievous, but I've been waiting for a good deal on Dooku and Yoda so I wouldn't be against a rerelease.

But what would they do for the other two figures (assuming it was two 3-packs like last time)? Would they pack in some old figures (Obi-Wan, Anakin, Asajj) even though they're not accurate for Volume II? They could sculpt a new clonetrooper helmet (pretty low effort involved I would think) and stick it on the existing body--a lot of us would be really happy with that.

Thoughts? Anybody else wondering about this?

Brian:
If I'm remembering right, Hasbro sounded like (via Q and A's this year) that there would probably be something similar for the Volume II release, using previous figures with "updates".  I'm not sure what that means, but maybe they could modify the Obi-Wan/Anakin figures to look closer to their Volume 2 versions.  Of course, I could be way off with that too, they might not go through that much trouble.  If they would update them that much, with new heads or something, I'd definitely be interested.  Of course, they haven't done that yet...so that probably won't be the case this time either.

evenflow:
I'd love to see another wave of 4: C-3PO, R2-D2, Padme, and Kit Fisto

Darth Slothus:
agreed Mosnab- they will probably take annikan shirt off all the way to expose his tatoos-(different chest sculpt)ect....would be nice if they added r2 and padme, barris offee and shakk ti

Darby:
They better find some way to do Padme, or I will be one upset Spuffy.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version