Cool thread idea. I took the liberty, I hope you don't mind CHEWIE, to add a few milestones. Some may be more personal but it was an important milestone in my life nonetheless, and probably is in most of yours as well. Feel free to skip any if you're not comfortable devulging that information.
...When you got your first Star Wars figure?
- Back in 77, when the film came out. I was 10
...When you first remember seeing a Star Wars movie in a theatre?
- Star Wars, again, I was 10.
...Went to your first professional sports game?
- Pro-sports virgin here as well. I like collage sports! Let's put it this way, I saw Magic back in his MSU days.
...When you drank your first beer?
- I can't answer this one but, shame on me as I was far, far too young.
...Lost your virginity?
- 1986, I was 19, as well as a late bloomer.
...Moved away from home?
- 1990, I was 23, Mom and Dad wanted to kill me by this point, but they loved the rent I payed `em.
...Bought first brand new, not used, car?
- 2000, I was 33, again, late bloomer but always had other debt (see below).
...Bought first house?
- 1995, I was 28. Have since sold and built new. Plan to stay in current home.
...Found the love of your life (if you have yet)?
- 1989, I was 22, we married in `94, celebrating our 11th this year.
...Became a parent?
- 1997: Son Trevor Michael, and again in 2000: Daughter Rebecca Bronte'. THIS is what life's all about![/b]
...Lost a parent?
- My wife lost her Mother, I haven't lost any yet, thank God.
Pehaps that was a little more info that some of you needed or wanted. Sorry for that. I'm just real proud of my life despite it's flaws.