Author Topic: Target Exclusive Collector's 5-Pack Cases  (Read 14131 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Target Exclusive Collector's 5-Pack Cases
« Reply #45 on: May 9, 2005, 04:53 PM »
Well thats cool. I guess i dont have to worry too much that they wouldnt sell them to me.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

SilverZ

« Reply #46 on: May 9, 2005, 04:53 PM »
Thanks for your feedback and we are confident you will enjoy the final product soon. "

[translate:language=hasbro]We're sorry that you collectors called us out on our cheap ill-concieved cases, and will try to come up with better bull**** in the future, right after we sling a few more insults about the toys being meant to be played with, not kept in the packaging at your buy-anything-we-make asses. Eat it, collectors![/translate:language=hasbro]

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 9, 2005, 05:43 PM »
[translate:language=hasbro]We're sorry that you collectors called us out on our cheap ill-concieved cases, and will try to come up with better bull**** in the future, right after we sling a few more insults about the toys being meant to be played with, not kept in the packaging at your buy-anything-we-make asses. Eat it, collectors![/translate:language=hasbro]

You forgot this part:

"As punishment for daring to question our obvious genius, we will ship solid cases of Cantina Han Solos for the next year due to what we'll call 'an overwhelming demand' but what is actually us being bitter ********.  Lick our collective ******* while you're on your knees, fanboys!"

;D

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #48 on: May 9, 2005, 08:21 PM »
We just love Hasbro. :D  I almost wish that I had a big finger to give to the big H.
Gatillo
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 9, 2005, 08:29 PM »
I know someone mentioned this earlier, but we're obviously going to have to pay for this mistake in the future. Question is, how? Are they going to raise prices on figures? More limited, overpriced exclusives? I'm guessing the latter since it's "all the rage," but you never know.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline bobafett14

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Pennsylvania Star Wars Collectors Society
Target clear figure cases
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2005, 03:53 PM »
Today my Target had 2 packs of the 5-pack clear figure cases in a black Vader/lava package, the package kind of "frames" the cases.

Not sure if they re-molded them to fit the figs this time or what.

Weird, never saw anything on this, didn;t know they were dist. these again.
Star Wars and toy Collector since 1978(age 7).  currently over 6,500 SW items in my personal collection. Collect modern/vintage and everything in-between ;^)