Well I'm back
it's been to bloody long for my taste I've finally completed all the commission works I had to do and I just got a patch of SW figures so it won't be long before you'll see my next SW custom and repaint.
Also I've hasd a quick look at people's customs and I'll reply to them all in the next couple of days you guys/gals sure have been busy. So to start of a new year I decided to do the figure below he took me 10.5 hrs over the weekend LMK what you think.
When Enterprise aired the In a Mirror Darkly episode I knew I had to make a Mirror universe Archer I've always liked these kind of episodes and this was no exception Archer has had scuplting done and he was painted using Reaper and GW paints. Body
- The body from head to toe is the Artasylum Archer from Broken Bow.Head
- The head has been cut and sanded down and greenstuff was added to give him the spikey look from the episode.Belt, holster and shoulder strap
- These have been made from left over leather and small wire was attached to the ends of the straps to the belts.Weapons
- The laser pistol is from the Archer figure set and the knife and sheath are from Artasylums Mirror universe Kirk.Shoulder epelets, patches and decorations
- the epelets are from leather and plasticard card cut to size and painted and the
decorations are also made from plasticard and painted and the patches are from the internet resized, printed and cut out and glued.sorry pics lost