$306! DAYUMMM! Well it is a very unique and expertly done piece.
DD, I pm'd the parts list info to you, but decided to include it here as well in case anyone wants to do their own.
Aqua Clone parts list:Scuba pack
- Reverse-mounted 1:18 Elite Force seal rebreather. I actually made 2 of these clones (1 for each of my boys - 1 of them didn't like his, so you have it now), and it took so long and was such a tedious process that I was too lazy to paint over the number 17 on it. Hoses
- are from, I believe 2 of the same rebreather apparatusesFins
- also from the same 1:18 Elite Force figureTank thingie on leg
- you guessed it, same-same as aboveKnife sheath
- various rubber parts scavenged from BBI, GiJoe, or SW stuffKnife
- bayonet from a GiJoe gun, shaved and cut to shapeForearm blades
- from the tip of a Cobra Moray's lanceGun
- base model is from the Cobra Moray's gun, truncated, and shaved. Rubber piece from Lego tractor tread on the top of it, "flashlight" piece from indeterminate item.
Again, thanks to you and your buddy 5sixx for donating your time, effort, and money to this.