Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Guilty Pleasures

(1/10) > >>

Scott:
Things you love but don't really tell anyone about ;)  Or things you only have once in a while

Trading Spaces  Ever since I became a home owner I can't help but like this show, no matter how much it challanges my masculinity.  It is really fun to watch and some of those designers are hot!

Cat Stevens Not sure where Cat ranks in the world of music but I hear songs of his and I can't help but smile and sing along.  I think he is one of the most underrated singers of all time

Snickers  Since I have been watching the waistline for a long time now candy bars are pretty much a no no.  But sometimes while standing in line at Target I just get the urge to grab a Snickers and eat the heck out of it, savoring every single bite.  

Shania Twain  I really like a lot of her music and she is such eye candy that she just oozes sexy to me.  I really can't stand a lot of anyhting that comes out of Nashville...

Natalie Merchant I have always been a 10000 Maniacs fan and when Natalie went solo she quickly became one of my favorite singers.  Her first solo CD Tigerlilly is one I would be bringing with if I was heading over the Pacific on a FedEx plane.  

Pizza  Another of the watching your waistline things but plowing into a Large Papa Murphy's Pepperoni Pizza with an ice cold beer to wash it all down with...

Steak  Steak is one of those foods I enjoy only when properly prepared for me with the right sides, marinated just right and it has to be grilled to the right temperature

Reconsgt:
Well this question could be interesting. I will add a few of my guilty pleasures but I don't feel guilty about them ;)

A good scotch with a good cigar. I don't have either often but sometimes I will splurge and pick up some.

on the lines of steak like Scott mentioned, a good tenderloin steak marinaded in teriyaki and grilled. served with grilled baked potatos and onions.

A good long ride on the motorcycle on a cool summer night near dusk on the old country roads. peacefull.

Turtle cheesecake and coffee. mmmm good

Scott:
Guinness  My wife told me there are like a 1000 calories in a pint of Guinness (or so she heard) I don't care...it is one of the finest drinks on the planet

Reconsgt:
Guiness is good. Man I haven't had a Guiness since Xmas. That must change this weekend ;)

. Tell me Scott do you prefer it from the can or bottle at home?
 I don't know if it was just the batches I had but the can seemed better and more creamy

Scott:
I like the can too which is almost blasphemous...It really depends on which one is cheaper at the liquor store (MN doesn't sell Beer in anything but a Liquor Store  ???)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version