- Commander Bly
- Holographic Plo Koon
- 501st Legion Super Articulated Clone Trooper
- Commander Gree
- Holographic Aayla Secura
- R4-P17 (Obi-Wan Kenobi's Astromech Droid)
- Wookiee Warrior - NEW SCULPT (Two variants: One light brown with tan "pleather" softgoods vest; one brownish black with black "pleather" softgoods vest. Both come with rappel line and cannon.)
- Passel Argente (Yellow Cloak)
- Shu Mai (Utapau Costume)
- Neimoidian Warrior (Variant Silver & Brown Deco)
- Grievous' Guard (Variant White)
Not bad really. In fact I actually like
these. Count me in for all 12, and multis of the army builders except the MagnaGuard. The only problem is crappy timing for these particular figures, or as JJ put it, "Space that **** out".
After that Battle Pack, I honestly didn't think they'd put out an SA 501st on single cards. I really didn't think it would happen.
Noticeable screwup on Gree--yep, the helmet should be all green.
And it seems odd they're going for Holo Plo and Aayla right off the bat, instead of waiting for the inevitable TRU exclusives.
The figures that puzzle me are the holographic versions of Plo Koon and Aayla Secura - if they had said Ki Adi Mundi and Plo Koon, I'd believe it 'cause in the scene where Anakin is made part of the council, both of those Jedi appear in their chairs as holograms.
Remember the scene in a Jedi conference room midway through the film, which Cody interrupts to report that Obi-Wan has engaged Grievous, and the Jedi then discuss their plan of action vis a vis Palpatine?
Present are Mace, Yoda, Holo Ki, Holo Aayla, and possibly another Holo or two. So Aayla is not a completely
EDIT P.S.: Earlier somebody mentioned (maybe JediMAC, I'm too tired and lazy to go back and look) the idiocy of the seeming randomness on the numbering. Why do THESE repaints get new numbers, while the recently announced clone repaints do NOT? Just makes it so much more diffcult to keep track of. In my book, they should all get new numbers.