Author Topic: ROTS - #57 and beyond  (Read 51985 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS - #57 and beyond
« Reply #330 on: November 4, 2005, 07:03 PM »
I saw my first final 12 figure today, the Nemoidian Commander. I passed. I know I missed some of the other figs, as there were billions of SA Clones, Obi Pilots, AT-RT Drivers, etc. on the pegs. :-\
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 4, 2005, 07:41 PM »
Anyone finding these last 5 figs?  I saw them once in which I was denied to a loophoole in the DVD release date.  Anyone? 

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #332 on: November 4, 2005, 08:27 PM »
I've yet to see any C2 figures, all the way back to Tarkin.  It sucks big time here, even though we're swimming in C1 stuff. 

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 8, 2005, 08:57 AM »
No sign of the last 5 figures here yet either, but hopefully they will start shipping in greater quantities.  Although there are complaints about the use of the Gunner body for the 501st Clone, I'd still like to have a couple.  We don't have K-Marts in town, so the Battle Pack isn't an option really (and more expensive anyways), and I'd really like to have a couple of the blue clones to put with Anakin.  Hopefully we'll get a SA version later on.  Anyways, no sign of these last 5 figures at all around here yet.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 8, 2005, 09:51 AM »
Final 5 have been hitting around here (So Cal.) Some stores have gotten this wave in twice. The holidays are comming, I hope everyone sees this wave.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 8, 2005, 11:00 AM »
No sign of the final 5 in the DC area.  I have a friend who works at Target in MD(stocks toys) and hasn't seem them once.  At least with the C1 wave you can tell if you missed it by the Nemoidian Commanders sitting around on the pegs...I'd almost rather not know than find a "new" froggy warming the pegs and taunting me after missing the good figures...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2005, 09:32 AM »
I finally opened my Wookie Heavy Gunner last night (#68) to discover that he has two right feet. :( Anyone else find the same thing?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2005, 12:24 PM »
My wookies can't dance, so I guess they have two left feet  :P

Seriously,  no I have not heard that but my clone pilots from the evo pack had to right forearms and hands.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.