Author Topic: RE#15 - Edge of Death  (Read 15075 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: RE#15 - Edge of Death
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2005, 03:06 PM »
chewie can you post a pic of the witch i know it was somewhere in one of your threads.  i was looking at the poster you made in your customs thread and it looks really killer-pun intended-and if i'm not mistaken it's a fisto body correct?  now as you may know from other comments i've made about her it was love at first sight, she is just a super freak super freaky.  so i hope you go into her backstory somewhere down the line, like why exactly does she have jedi robes did she kill one and stole the clothes, and is it actually a she? anyway super great job like i said customs are a given that they'll be awesome coming from you and your effects and story telling get better and better every time.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 03:21 PM »
Lando - Thanks buddy.  After all these years of chatting online together since the old yakface days (over 6 years now!) it's always good to still hear from you.  I do try and throw in a lot of original characters like you said; I think it adds a lot to the story. 

Jedipurge - I need to look around and see where I have a good pic of her.  Right now, all I have is this to show -

She is pretty freaky looking, and I don't want to give away what happens in #16, but I think you will learn more about her in the future.  She was never a Jedi though, her clothes are just a simple look that many Jedi and normal citizens wear.  Not that she's "normal" but you know what I mean.   ;)  And yes it's a female, and a nasty one at that. 

I wonder though, how far I can go with showing the sick side of her without crossing any line of what's acceptable and what's not??

:P

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2005, 06:37 PM »
i say make a pg version and r version i'd love to see how truly gross she is.  maybe as i don't know like a joke pic or blooper whatever you want to call it,  cut off a finger to a figure and have it like it got stuck between her teeth.  there seems to be an offly big gap there.  just a thought.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2005, 05:06 PM »
Make two versions?  Hmmm... that would be a lot of extra work, but I see what you're saying.  I will try and make her gross, but nothing over the top.  It will be PG for sure, and maybe borderline R rated.  But that will only be because of the gore, nothing will be "real" and there won't be nudity/cussing or anything like that.  Just some graphic material.  Twisted stuff.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2005, 06:18 PM »
Don't go changing your artistic veiw, just cause it's not the 'norm'.

Or you'll wind up living in A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! ;)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline ThePerennial

• Jedi Initiate
  • "..And shoot the loudmouth first!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2005, 12:27 PM »
Famine, you are the king of motivational speaking :p

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2005, 04:01 PM »
#16 is done.  Just have to upload it...

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2006, 10:22 PM »
Great work yet again!  These stories are consistently engaging and the quality of each picture is amazing. 

I love that Commander Snodd custom, he looks perfect as a Neimoidian Commander.  Very arrogant, yet not as prissy as Nute Gunray. 

The only thing that didn't really work for me were the uniforms on the Correlians.  It might be just because I'm so used to seeing Han in his vest and bloodstriped pants. 

I really enjoy seeing your skills in terms of editing/special effects/photo composition improve with every chapter.  Great job CHEWIE!
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2006, 11:43 AM »
Thanks Greg.  On the uniforms for the Correlians, those weren't really meant to be military uniforms, but rather casual wear.  But they don't really have the Han Solo look either.

Snodd is a character that I like and he'll return in the series eventually.

And thanks on the comments on they seem to be improving technically; seems like on each one I learn something new.  Still a long ways to go though.

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2006, 04:27 PM »
 ;DBest one yet!But I got a lot to look at!Great job!Ilove the effects too!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!