Author Topic: What's the figure you hate the most?  (Read 12228 times)

Offline TT8L

• Youngling
  • subtle hint...
    • View Profile
Re: What's the figure you hate the most?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2005, 04:29 AM »
Lak Sivrak, only because the sculpt is bad, we'll never get another and he was replaced in ANH by Ketwol... which I could go either way on but I usually don't like anything to be removed.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2005, 05:33 PM »
Yeah, there were a lot of stinkers, and they really stick out now that were getting the great work we have now. Worst for me?

I have to go with the monkey faced Leia as well.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline bobafett1121

• Youngling
  • Boba Fett Rules!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 5, 2005, 03:28 PM »
I really hate the muscular han solo and luke from the power of the force collection.
Boba Fett Rules!!!!!!

Offline dafoo

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 5, 2005, 09:33 PM »
HEH, good old monkey bowlegged girl.

I always thought they made the 4 Leia collection sets, just to make up to Carrie Fisher lol

I hate the STUMP leg figures, "Royal Guard, the Emperor"
who Learned you To spoke!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2005, 01:13 PM »
I Gotta be honest about this...since it had been so many years(..what 12 or 13?) since SW ANH came out I really didn't pay much attention to the figs. No doubt they were 'bigger' than my original classics but at this point I probably dismissed it as Hasbro's current capability. Now a days however with real face scans, more accurate moldings- I will attest that the POTF2 'buff' line really suck..even old ben kenobi looks buff!?rebel trooper,vader,luke,han,chewie,lando..even greedo -they all look ridiculous like they been hittin' the 'roids.

I would have to say my most hated wasn't a particular figure but instead a line in POTF. . The POTF2 deluxe figures line. I hated this line so much that my brother and I still don't pursue them! Why they didnt name it the EU deluxe line or something similar is beyond me. What? were they thinking >:(.....you have stupid, oversized jetpacks, gun turrets, armor suits and other things that look ridiculous IMO-left me often saying" where was that in the films?"  this line followed closely by the Battlestations line ******* suck

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2005, 12:26 AM »
Fleet Troopers always suck...
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2005, 12:32 AM »
Oh God those were horrible… the bodies looked like the generic figures you see hanging in the aisles at the grocery store. Huge upper body spindly legs. Lame.

Come to think of it , they look like Joe Swanson from "Family Guy" but without the wheelchair
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2005, 04:46 AM »
Come to think about it the FF weequay is probably most hated because I never 'naturally' got one and it's so damned expensive- when you only need 5 total figs from all potf2 types- I know this one is gonna be an ass sore >:(