Author Topic: big kid weapons  (Read 10045 times)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: big kid weapons
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2005, 08:28 PM »
I had the Biker Scout Gun, the yellow inflatable lightsaber which was awesome… god loved that damn thing.

And I still have the Laser Rifle Gun that was a carrying case… nothing like running around as a 10 year old with a big ******' gun that was 3/4 the size of your body!

Happy times… Happy times.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline CanadianCollector

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 09:01 PM »
I had a utility belt that didn't last very long, the Stormtrooper rifle, and a Knockoff glow in the dark "light sword" that I was lucky enough to find from a local seller this year.

I've managed to pick up a few nice samples of the boxed weapons excepting the 3 position laser. :(

Han Pistol

Inflatable Light Saber

Return of the Jedi "The Force" Lightsaber

Bootleg Canadian Lightsaber

Knock Off Glow in the Dark Saber

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 11:44 PM »
Those are some very nice weapons you have there Mike.  8)

What would a 3 position laser rifle go for? I haven't seen a boxed one in awhile, neat looking weapon.

Offline Darth Tedious

• Youngling
  • Who's scruffy lookin'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 07:34 AM »
I think I used to have one of those glow in the dark knock-off lightsabers.

Would you be able to post a pik of your weap collection?

Offline John J. Alvarez

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2005, 07:56 AM »
I've got a few prototypes for the Scout pistol to go with my focus.

Included in that pic are a proof sheet, first shot gun, internal Kenner photstats of the technical rendering, and a framed box flat that was actually a sign-off sample. You can see the signature on the upper flaps near the edge of the pic. I still haven't gotten around to getting a boxed one to go with the run.  :P

I've also got a die cut board for the sticker. You can see it on the top shelf on the left hand side in front of Lando in this pic. Basically, it's a ROTJ logo from a comp sheet that has a plastic overlay. You can see the same size pattern underneath the logo that is on top of it. That would basically be the size of the sticker for the ROTJ Han Pistol according to the SKU# on it. Once again I haven't gotten around to getting a production one.

Some of these child-sized pieces are really neat IMO.

John

Offline Darth Tedious

• Youngling
  • Who's scruffy lookin'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 11:58 AM »
I had a utility belt that didn't last very long, the Stormtrooper rifle, and a Knockoff glow in the dark "light sword" that I was lucky enough to find from a local seller this year.

I've managed to pick up a few nice samples of the boxed weapons excepting the 3 position laser. :(

Han Pistol

Inflatable Light Saber

Return of the Jedi "The Force" Lightsaber

Bootleg Canadian Lightsaber

Knock Off Glow in the Dark Saber

Yeah, I have one of those GITD LSs. The blade is no longer on the hilt though. My brother and I were, let's say, "aggressive" with our RPG toys.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2005, 08:30 PM »
I've got a few prototypes for the Scout pistol to go with my focus.

Included in that pic are a proof sheet, first shot gun, internal Kenner photstats of the technical rendering, and a framed box flat that was actually a sign-off sample. You can see the signature on the upper flaps near the edge of the pic. I still haven't gotten around to getting a boxed one to go with the run.  :P

I've also got a die cut board for the sticker. You can see it on the top shelf on the left hand side in front of Lando in this pic. Basically, it's a ROTJ logo from a comp sheet that has a plastic overlay. You can see the same size pattern underneath the logo that is on top of it. That would basically be the size of the sticker for the ROTJ Han Pistol according to the SKU# on it. Once again I haven't gotten around to getting a production one.

Some of these child-sized pieces are really neat IMO.

John

Dang! Just dang!  8)  Nice album too.  :)