Author Topic: Titanium Series Ultra (Action Fleet scale)  (Read 39844 times)

Offline The Stolen CCG License

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series Ultra (Action Fleet scale)
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2008, 09:27 AM »
I'm not sure where they pulled them from, but our TRU randomly came up with a pair of the Space Whale Gunships for $5 each.  I went ahead and picked one up to, I dunno, sit in a box with my ARC 170?  I've never done that move where you bring toys to set on your desk, but the relics of this line seems like an excellent candidate for that... maybe without the plastic bubble that I still don't totally understand.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series Vehicle
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2009, 11:10 AM »
Don't know if this is of interest to you all on the Tites page, but two the TJ Maxx and one Marshall's that I stopped at (hunting for the $3.99 TAC figures) that had some of the larger scale Titanium's for $9.99.  At different stores I saw Darth Vader's Tie fighter, the Tri-Droid, the Falcon and Slave One.  Your mileage may very, but I figured this would be the crowd most interstered in that heads-up.
I am not the Stig

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2010, 12:11 PM »
medium vehicles like x wing and tie fighter hold the scale, the at at should be bigger, however its detailed sculpt is amazing.
In prequel ships ultra vehicles have depicted them with colorful designs.

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 7, 2013, 10:17 PM »
If anyone is still reading this  :)

Does anyone have a fair estimate for what a Ultra Titanium Millennium Falcon should be worth now? I',m kicking myself that I never found one at TJ Maxx for $10.

To be specific i only need a loose version in good condition, I dont care about the bubble and the bi plastic base. I only would care about the ship and the action fleet style base.
Macklunkey!