Author Topic: Is there a POTF trilogo Bespin Han??  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Is there a POTF trilogo Bespin Han??
« on: October 17, 2005, 07:48 PM »
Just like the title says?

I've got all the basic POTF2 Han Solo's on trilogo cards (being a Han collector), but I can't seem to find this particular variation.  I've asked some of my UK buddies, but they don't seem to know either.

Can anyone help me out here?  If so, are you looking to deal?
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline AndyG

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Outpost
Re: Is there a POTF trilogo Bespin Han??
« Reply #1 on: December 2, 2005, 09:18 PM »
Hello Chris

I don't think I have seen a green carded tri logo (or single logo as some green Euro cards also had just a single Star Wars logo) Han Bespin and I'm not sure it existed?

I know Han Bespin was issued on a European card with large photo.  There was a run of 9 figures that were issued with a large photo in Europe instead of having a freeze frame. The run only saw limited release - I never saw any apart from Luke Bespin at retail.

I'll keep an eye out and let you know.

Andy

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a POTF trilogo Bespin Han??
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 12:30 PM »
Andy, thanks for the heads up on that.  I was watching it and because I was at the hospital yesterday I couldn't get to my comp in time to get a snipe bid in on it.

I was a bit pissed to say the least.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.