Author Topic: Battle of Geonosis Wave  (Read 74952 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Geonosis Wave
« Reply #330 on: February 26, 2006, 04:20 PM »
OK love him then..and I'll will defer my judgement-like I have the right to judge ::)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 26, 2006, 04:24 PM »
I doubt that will happen cause I don't go to Frank and Sons. Too many scalpers.  ;D
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 26, 2006, 04:29 PM »
Haha...or pay more than retail buy it now for figs on ebay? Even if you're a fan AND it's fun?
LOL

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 26, 2006, 04:40 PM »
Glad Im not the only one who thinks that.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 26, 2006, 04:45 PM »
Do you have any 24 hour Super WM's down there? Mine was a Super that got all those cases; they seem to move product faster. So, maybe a tip to try one of those at night to get maybe a large shipment.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 26, 2006, 04:54 PM »
I have 2 near me but they are both riddled with guys who stand there for literally hours till they open the cases.  ::) Your really lucky to be able to go in an have the pick of the litter Jon. Im jealous.  ;D
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #336 on: February 26, 2006, 06:45 PM »
In case you haven't been watching the front page, we've been posting high-res loose and carded photos of this wave over the last week.  Check out the pictures and drool if you haven't been lucky enough to find these guys yet!   ;)

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 26, 2006, 07:06 PM »
  :o Oh no, I havent found the Geonosis wave yet.
Does that make me a bad collector?
I meen jeez I havent even gotten all of the Carkoon wave.
My leia got eaten by my dog and my Han got busted by my hammer when I dropped it when I was hanging up some art work.
I shouldnt have left them about...  :'(
Well I did manage to save solos head...
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 26, 2006, 08:57 PM »
Can you do me a favor? Can you please mail me those eight figures. In exchange, I'll give ya absolutely nothing. Thanks!  ;)

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 26, 2006, 10:18 PM »
Hehe.
Yeah, me too!
Pleeaaasssse?  ;D
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 27, 2006, 12:07 AM »
In case you haven't been watching the front page, we've been posting high-res loose and carded photos of this wave over the last week.  Check out the pictures and drool if you haven't been lucky enough to find these guys yet!   ;)

Show off. :-X :-*

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 27, 2006, 12:35 AM »
I've been reading a lot of folks kind of "tripping" out because they haven't found the Geo wave, or specifically the U. Trooper and Scorch. I think it's kind of early to be worried that you haven't found them yet. The Geo wave really wasn't slated to hit retail until March. I think the early finds have fed this frenetic frenzy of "I may never see these so I guess I'll have to order a case." I say just be cool, if you don't find what you need from the Geo wave by April then maybe start worrying. But even then, the U. Trooper and Scorch are mixed in other waves/cases, so there is really no reason to worry at all. I think the only fig from the Geo wave that isn't mixed with the other waves/cases is Sun Fac (I think). I know this has been said before, but be patient and this stuff will be everywhere.

Offline max_one

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 27, 2006, 01:46 AM »
i hope that's the case, i've seen everyone in that wave except Scorch and the Trooper.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 27, 2006, 04:06 AM »
I've been reading a lot of folks kind of "tripping" out because they haven't found the Geo wave, or specifically the U. Trooper and Scorch. I think it's kind of early to be worried that you haven't found them yet. The Geo wave really wasn't slated to hit retail until March. I think the early finds have fed this frenetic frenzy of "I may never see these so I guess I'll have to order a case." I say just be cool, if you don't find what you need from the Geo wave by April then maybe start worrying. But even then, the U. Trooper and Scorch are mixed in other waves/cases, so there is really no reason to worry at all. I think the only fig from the Geo wave that isn't mixed with the other waves/cases is Sun Fac (I think). I know this has been said before, but be patient and this stuff will be everywhere.

You may be right, Kill_Solo. But it's NEVER too early to for some to start crying about how unfair life is.  ;D

So called "greed" is an often-spoke of deadly sin around here, but I see envy as just (if not more) prevalent. And twice as ugly.

-DD
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:14 AM by Darth Delicious »
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #344 on: February 27, 2006, 04:21 AM »
It's a little early to be in a panic, no doubt...  However I never saw a 41st Shocktrooper, only saw the black Clone Pilot 2 or 3 times as I recall, and the final 12 I'd have missed completely on most if not for K-Mart unloading a ton on Black Friday and on the cheap...  And even then they went fast, of course.

Ordering a case isn't always a bad idea then if you're concerned on something...  It's pretty obvious Scorch and the Utapau Trooper are going to be in big demand...  The real question is now whether or not Hasbro is going to MEET that demand.  It's so early in the year and SO much crap has already shipped...  There's a lot of year left for things to reship, but like last year there's some things that just didn't ship heavily to some areas or it was gobbled up really fast...  Sometimes getting your case order in early isn't such a bad idea, especially if you find a ration mix that fits your collecting goals and such.

Personally, I haven't seen that all Clone Trooper/Scorch case ratio yet.  ;)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77