Collectibles > Titanium Series, Action Fleet and Micro Machines

Titanium Series Expanding?

<< < (3/3)

Darth Slothus:
picked up blue a wing, sandcrawler, and executor destroyer at TRU ( they also had the new transformer titanium wave).

iFett:
Found wave 2 of the Titanium Transformers this morning.

Cybertron Megs
BW Optimus
Starscream
Sideswipe
Jazz
The ARC (Autobot ship)

JayDouble:
I saw the Titanium line at Target today.  They have the prices switched on them.  The micros are listed at $14.99 while the bigger ones are priced at $4.99.  Don't know how long this will last, but it might be worth a look.

Crackbrick:

--- Quote from: JediShawn on November 16, 2005, 05:54 PM ---Wouldn't it be great for Hasbro to produce a Battestar Galactic 3 and 3/4 inch line? I mean, wouldn't this following wave be great?

How about Starbuck, Apollo, and Adama in both their 2004 and 1978 versions as well as the 1978 and 2004 versions of the Cylon Raider and Colonial Viper. I don't know about you guys, but I love both versions of the show and this initial wave of figures would be something I'd enjoy a great deal.

--- End quote ---

I hoped for a 3 3/4 BG line but it looks like the minimates and 6 inch figures is what we will get.

CB

THE STAR WARS NERD:
UM IM A BIG NERD OVER THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT..... THEY HAVE ALREADY MADE A JABBAS SAIL BARGE MATE ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version