Author Topic: The Official "WWE" Thread  (Read 62056 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: The Official "WWE" Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 6, 2003, 12:46 AM »
Hey Slave, you and I have exactly the same thoughts about Raw and Smackdown.  Unbelievable!  As far as my favorite wrestlers go it would be Stone Cold Steve Austin, Goldberg and Kurt Angle.
dustrho

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 6, 2003, 03:56 AM »
Did anyone see the return of Angle? I dont get UPN anymore so I have missed Smackdown.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 6, 2003, 08:52 PM »
Wrestlezone.com (A good website for wrestling news, despite all of the pop-ups) is saying that the two main matches at Vengeance will be Mr. America vs. Vince McMahon, and Lesnar vs. Angle. I'm assuming that Lesnar will turn heel sometime.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #33 on: June 6, 2003, 10:24 PM »
Did anyone see the return of Angle? I dont get UPN anymore so I have missed Smackdown.

I missed Smackdown because I was out having dinner with my parents.  Wish I could've seen Angle back in action finally.
dustrho

Offline BushiFox

• Youngling
  • Say no to Priority mail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 8, 2003, 08:10 AM »
Well, he wasn't really in action, but he came back.  Highlight of the night was Rey mysterio and Matt hardy.  That was a well worked match.  

Well, actually, I think I enjoyed the Tajiri and Eddie vs basham brothers better.  Just, Tajiri is probably one of my fav. wrestlers to watch.  I love the cruiser weights.  :)
Optimists believe this is the best of all worlds.  Pessimists fear the same may be true.

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #35 on: June 8, 2003, 12:26 PM »
I love it when Tajiri spits that green stuff all over his opponent!
dustrho

Offline BushiFox

• Youngling
  • Say no to Priority mail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 8, 2003, 01:33 PM »
Hmmm.  I haven't seen him doing that.  My personal fav. is where he gets irish whipped into the ropes, does a front hand spring so that his back hits the ropes upside down, comes back into a back hand spring, and nails the guy.  

Thats just great.
Optimists believe this is the best of all worlds.  Pessimists fear the same may be true.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 9, 2003, 06:32 PM »
I have a feeling that Raw is going to be very interesting tonight.

*BANG BANG!*

;)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2003, 11:25 PM »
SmackDown! Spoilers

*Note, if you want to see something extremely amazing during the title match, I advise you not to read the spoilers*

I found some photos of the event that occurred during the main event (scroll down a little)
=http://www.lopforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9380

Also, Sting will appear on NWA/TNA next week.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 12:17 AM by Slave_531 »

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2003, 04:19 PM »
Hmmm.  I haven't seen him doing that.  My personal fav. is where he gets irish whipped into the ropes, does a front hand spring so that his back hits the ropes upside down, comes back into a back hand spring, and nails the guy.  

Thats just great.

I also like his Tarantula move, where he holds his opponents using the ropes.  Very cool!
dustrho

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2003, 04:20 PM »
I missed RAW this past Monday night.  Anyone care to divulge just a couple bullet points about what happened?  I'd appreciate it.   ;D
dustrho

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2003, 08:14 PM »
I missed RAW this past Monday night.  Anyone care to divulge just a couple bullet points about what happened?  I'd appreciate it.   ;D

There was a Cell hanging above the ring and was lowered at the end. Foley made a guest appearance and got into a small fight with Triple H. It's sad because Foley took more bumps than Nash and Triple H will combined this Sunday. The segment ended with Nash pinning Triple H and Foley counted to three. The ending guarantees a Triple H victory.

Not much else happened.

Jango Fettish

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2003, 10:54 PM »
Oh my god, tonights SMACKDOWN! finale was the coolest thing I have ever seen. It may have been staged, but that was incredible.  :-X

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2003, 10:57 PM »
Cory, what happened tonight?  I'm down in Florida due to a Family emergency, and haven't been able to watch TV much lately.  Fill me in if you could please.  Thanks!   :)
dustrho

Jango Fettish

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2003, 11:29 PM »
SPOILER for those who haven't yet seen it....

Big Show + Brock Lesnar made their way up the ropes, both guys got to the top rope, Brock got Show in a headlock, and he SUPLEXED HIM OFF OF THE TOP ROPE...he weighs 500 POUNDS..and when they landed..THE RING TOTALLY COLLAPSED!!!!!!!

It was INCREDIBLE! I wish I had pics! Of course, everyone was chanting "Holy ****! Holy ****!"

Aside from that, Linda Miles (the black chic from Tought Enough 2) came out as the valet for the Bashm Brothers, and she was in some weird dominatrix get up. She's got man abs. Bleh.

Rey Rey kept his title, Rhyno "accidently" hit Chris Benoit and cost them the match vs The Basham Bros, and Team Angle officially disbanded, atleast Haas/Benjamin. They left Kurt Angle. Billy Gunn came back and beat Albert w/ a Fameasser..umm..Vince mcMahon beat Zach Gowen in an arm wrestling macth by kicking him in his prosthetic leg..

Thats about it! The ring thing..that was just amazing. You'll have to watch Velocity or something, or it may already be on the official site.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 11:36 PM by Jango Fettish »