Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

ROTS variation/error thread

(1/40) > >>

Thomas Grey:
I thought if anyone should start this thread, it should be me, the JD.com checklist creator. I pride myself on knowing as much as possible about variations and errors and I assume we will see our fair share of them from the SWIII figure waves.

So, while I have nothing at this time to report, I look forward to finding out what there may soon be in this department. So, if you find something interesting that relates, please share it with our fellow collectors of obscurity in this thread. If you suspect something, have any questions or want more details about specific production malfunctions and corrections this is the place to post. I assume there will be no missing pipe accessory and lets hope the clone trooper dot and visor is revisted in the Wookiee Warriors...

Best of luck and good hunting to all!

Famine:
Purple VS Blue Cardbacks. I noticed this IMMEDIATLEY tonight.

Mainly Anakins were puprle, rather than blue.

Kevin

DSJ™:
Hey Thomas long time no chat. Well this was reported on RS: Possible Canadian Card Variations I can confirm this as the only figure I saw with that action sticker on it thus far.

Famine:
To borrow Jedi Jasons picture:

See the purple then blue?

Kevin

starwax137:
I noticed the whole purple/blue thing too, but it looked to me like Collection I is blue and Collection II is purple. Can anyone confirm or disregard this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version