Author Topic: Curious Absence of the $10 Price Point/SA Main Characters  (Read 5463 times)

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
Re: Curious Absence of the $10 Price Point/SA Main Characters
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 01:29 AM »
I'm thrilled with the news of Hermi, the Woklings, the Galactic Marine (makes up for no SA Snowtrooper) and the rest of it sounds good, too.  I wonder what the EU 'goodness' is.  I personally would like to see the CW animated Clone Obi And Snow Bunny Padme finished off.

So the possibilities for the new 2 pack 'scenes' are endless.  I read somewhere (RS or GH) that a good choice to go with Hermi would be a Jawa with that leaf fan, and it would be.  Just for giggles, here's some ideas to get the ball rolling:

Senate Duel Sidious Vs. Yoda

Han & Luke Stormtrooper Disguise

AOTC Refugee Padme & Dorme   ;D

C-3PO w/ throne and Ewok

Owen and Beru w/ baby Luke

Medical Fatigues Luke & Leia
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 04:40 AM by Spuffy »

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Curious Absence of the $10 Price Point/SA Main Characters
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 09:11 AM »
The $9.99 "two packs" is a great idea, and could have some potential.  I think the idea of sticking a Jawa with Hermi is good, since he is likely a fairly large figure, and that would help to offset the price, etc.

Other notes from this report that I liked....

Rebo Band reappearing - I missed the POTF2 versions, and have almost picked them up a couple of times now.  I'll probably wait and see if this turns out to be true, but I've really been looking forward to adding these to the collection.

AT-AT re-release - The "very exclusive" and "save your credits" scares me a little bit, but this is a glaring omission in my OT vehicles, so I'm happy that we're getting another shot at it.  As long as the vehicles/higher price point stuff isn't too heavy next year, I should hopefully be able to swing the higher price.

Clones - All good news here, I'll pick up every one of those if we see them released.  I'm particular psyched about the Galactic Marine, I just thought those looked so cool.  More clones are always welcome.