Author Topic: Insomnia = Hell  (Read 8026 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Insomnia = Hell
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2005, 12:07 PM »
Thanks my friends.  I've probably averaged less than 3 hours of sleep the past 4 nights... it sucks.  But I'm not as run down this week as I usually am when this is happening, so that's good news.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but the doctors took me off the Xanax and the Zoloft.  Just the Lunesta now, because of some bad side effects of the other medicine, and they don't think I have any issues with anxiety/depression, but who knows.  Reminds me though that I have to get a new prescription filled today on the Lunesata...

And the Rykrof series might have a new chapter by Monday, but no promises.   I didn't know that you ever read them Slothus, if you ever have any suggestions on them, I'd love to hear your input.  ;)

:P

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2005, 08:56 PM »
hey I'm no expert on those, that's you man. I just enjoy them-keep alert so I can be star-war-ed further!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 12:53 AM by Darth Slothus »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2005, 08:23 PM »
Well I've been working on it since about 8am this morning.  About 5 more hours of work and I think it will be done... maybe tonight, but probably tomorrow sometime.

:P