Author Topic: Bobafett77's feedback  (Read 7766 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: Bobafett77's feedback
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 01:46 PM »
Ray hooked me up with more 501st. Almost to 40.  ;D Thanks Ray!
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 10:14 PM »
Oh God, where do I start... ;)

First off, the communication was great...I knew exactly what I was getting for what price and when I'd get it. I wasn't ever worried about the condition the figures would be in when they arrived, and rightfully so. Thank you so much. :D

When I got the package and opened it, I was extremely happy. It's the first time I'd ever just sat and looked into a box. Each figure was carefully placed and everything was in great condition when it arrived. Again, thank you so so much.

I'd love to do something again sometime; Bobafett77---You're a great guy and I'd highly recommend you to anyone who was looking for collectibles online. :) :) :)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:32 AM by Jediknight760071 »

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 10:34 AM »
Finished my first deal with Ray and everything went smoothly. 

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 11:26 AM »
Ray was kind enough to hold onto a BP for me for about 4 months before we got to meet up and trade. Can't appreciate that kind of patients enough. Thanks a ton Ray!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 5, 2007, 04:39 PM »
Completed my first transaction with Ray, and it couldn't have been better. Fast payment and great communication.

Thanks, Ray!

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010, 02:28 PM »
Mucho positive feedback to Ray, Bobafett77, for hooking me up with a box set I was never able to grab at retail. He hooked me up with a MIB item at a really great price. I appreciate it very much; it's filling a hole in an area of my collection that needed attention! Hope I can repay the favor soon. I know Ray locally and he's always been great to talk to and deal with. Thanks!!! ;D