Author Topic: TALES OF THE 305TH #3, PART 2- THE BATTLE FOR AREG COMMAND  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
TALES OF THE 305TH #3, PART 2- THE BATTLE FOR AREG COMMAND
« on: November 27, 2005, 11:39 AM »
Sorry, NoMercyJoe, I just can't get settled into the way you suggested. Some people can understand, and so can I.

367-Z VOICE RECORDER TRANSCRIPT

<START TRANSCRIPT>

The replacement sniper for the 305th Legion had his rifle raised on the entance of the AREG Command, as well as all other troops in the squad. Lieutenant Mathers was in front of all soldiers, telling them to not fire until you have a clear line of fire.

LEADER'S QUARTERS, AREG COMMAND

"What?" The Leader lowered his hood, his voice taking on a concerned tone. "Clones are positioned outside the base?"

"I'm afraid so, Leader," Vas continued. "They're waiting for us."
"It is settled then," Leader said. "Vas, call Mace from his quarters and tell him to get up here immediately."
"Yes, sir," Vas said, turning to one of the silver pillars, typing in numbers on a keypad.

Minutes later, we heard footsteps coming down the hall. The door opened, and in stepped a human, seemingly in his mid-20s, with black cloth robes, and his eyes rimmed with red and a long scar running down his eye. "What's going on. Master?" He said, his voice somewhat raspy.

"It seems that a squad of Clones have taken a position outside our building and are waiting for us."
Mace swore. "Where's our squad?"
"They left on a Wookie raid two days ago and we haven't heard from them again."
Mace swore again. "So it's only Vas, Lister, and I?"
"Correct. I'm sorry, Mace."
He turned toward me and outstreched his hand. "Mace Zamorin, merecenary for the AREG. Welcome to the organization."

"Thanks," I replied.
"Okay. I'm pretty sure that we can handle them," He said, walking over to a weapons locker and grabbing three weapons- a stolen clone blaster rifle for Vas and a large grenade launcher for himself. He handed the rifle to Vas and slung the launcher over his shoulder.
"Are we ready?" He asked, not really expecting an answer.
"Ready as I'll ever be," I replied.
"Let's go then."

We had a transport parked in front of the building, providing sufficient cover for us. It turned out that Mace knew how to use a lightsaber, and ignited it when we reaced the transport. He fired off a grenade in the air to alert them to our presence. The Clones turned and Mathers screamed at them to fire.

I began firing off bursts at them cathching one clone in the chest, taking him out. Mace scored a lucky shot- he shot a grenade under neath the UA vehicle, detonated it, and killed the pilot, another soldier, and wounding Agen Kolar severely. 
Lister was unperturbed. He still was firing his blaster repeatedly at the transport, but its strong armor held. I didn't notice that there was another sniper taking aim at me until I felt the armor-piercing round enter my left bicep.

I caught my balance on the tail of the transport, my arm bleeding profusely.

Mace looked over, noticing that I had stopped firing. "Lister, what's the ma-" He stopped short at the sight of my arm.

"You're hit," He said softly.
"Damn sniper," I said breathlessly. "Caught me in the arm."
"Okay. Get on the floor."
Mathers saw that I was hit and decided that was all he needed. "Retreat!" He yelled. The two troopers turned and fled. Shaak Ti was tended to Agen's wounds on the edge of the forest.

Mace decided that it would be risky to take me up back into the building because it might make my arm worse. He treated the GSW right on the ground there. Vas kept guard, making sure no more Clones would come back.

REPUBLIC COMMAND
Mathers was disappointed in himself. He held his head in his hands, thinking about how horribly wrong the mission had gone.

The only good thing that had come out of it was that Lister had been shot, and hopefully had died as a result.

I hadn't been shot, and I am going to make sure that the 305th Legion would have nothing but hell. They were not going to get rid of me easily.

Hope you like it. LMK what you think, your resposes can only make these better. Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 11:42 AM by darth_nirvana »
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: TALES OF THE 305TH #3, PART 2- THE BATTLE FOR AREG COMMAND
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 05:44 PM »
I like it just I wish you would put red crayola paint on the figures for blood.I think paint always looks better that photo shop.

Other than that I love it and its a welcome new addition to the series.
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 05:54 PM »
Yeah, I don't have Photoshop, just MSPaint...it's kinda like VanGogh trying to make a masterpiece with crayons...just don't have the right kind of equipment. Thanks for your comments, and if you check out my customs thread, you'll find a preview pic for #4. Thanks!
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 12:58 PM »
 ;DExcieting ;D
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!