Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

ROTS Pegwarmers?

<< < (2/22) > >>

SilverZ:
I'd add the first Collection 1 Obi-Wan to the list of warmers. He never seems to be a big mover under any circumstances. No one loves the old fossil, it seems.

Diddly:
I'm thinking any main character will Pegwarm after a while. They'll sell like hotcakes for the first month, then stores will order boatloads of them. Kinda like Episode 2.

I also agree with Nataku's Anakin and Vader predictions. Nothing could be closer to the truth.

Jedirhino:
Look at E2...The pegwarmers ended up for the most part to be the 2 mini waves that followed a month later...at my local kmart they still have a million Luminaras, Taun Wes and Niktos

Ben:
I bet all the main characters will pegwarm, like they always do. Padme worst of all. One, she's pregnant. Two, unless Padme is in something skimpy, she pegwarms, at least around here.

I'm doubting Vader will sit much. He is Vader, after all. Even twice-repacked ones never sit. Depends on the kiddies.

Jesse James:
At $6.99 a pop, should this continue, I'm going to lay my bet down that everybody undersells what they're hoping for, and that no figure is safe.

Just too damn much money.

$5.99's pushing it as it stands...  POTC's got some, sadly, regretful choices in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version