Author Topic: JFC's Customs  (Read 4473 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Latest customs.
« Reply #15 on: November 3, 2005, 10:21 AM »
Those are some very interesting customs!  I'll reply about each one.

Clone Sniper - I like the looks of this guy... at first the helmet piece looked a little odd, but it's grown on me.  Heck, there's so many different looks to the clones in ROTS, that this one would fit in just fine.  Plus it's not just another repaint, it's an all new look.  Great job!

Boba Fett - Nice, clean and crisp custom.  Does the helmet fit?

Palpatine - I agree, that matches the movie version better.  Maybe add just a hint of paint to his face to make him look more weary (not evil Palps yet, but a little more like an old man).

Mace - Looks good, looking forward to the completed version.   The changes you have planned sound great.

Clones - Both look cool, the one on the left I think needs some gray pants, and make all of his armor gray too perhaps.  I don't know... just throwing an idea your way.

The second one already looks cool.  I think painting some dark/blood red stripes on him in the 501st paint pattern might look really good.

:P

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
Re: My Custom ARC Troopers and Jet-trooper
« Reply #16 on: November 3, 2005, 10:13 PM »
Great job on these clones!  That jetpack Clone turned out great!  Excellent use of the AT-TE Tank Gunner body - those hip joints work perfectly for a jettrooper!
The ARC Troopers look pretty slick too, nice work all around, that guy that you made them for must be very happy  ;D
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
Re: Latest customs.
« Reply #17 on: November 3, 2005, 10:30 PM »
Those WIP Clones are going to be pretty cool methinks, I can't wait to see the finished version - nice use of the Endor Soldier's legs, that's a great idea. 
I love that Boba Fett - Did you repaint the armor?  Also, did you hollow out that helmet or is that a Kamino Escape Jango helmet repaint?  Whatever you did, it looks great, I think I might have to try this...  ;)

The Clone Sniper turned out pretty cool, but I think he needs a little more.  Maybe a kama or something else, I'm not really sure.  :-\  I do like the unique helmet, that's a very nice touch.
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.