Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Super Hero/Comic Book Movies

<< < (267/282) > >>

BillCable:
Janet is a great-aunt's name.   8)

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JediJman on January  7, 2015, 02:46 AM ---Only thing I don't like so far is the casting credit of Evangeline Lilly as "Hope" Van Dyne...what was wrong with Janet?
--- End quote ---

Um...  SPOILERS AHEAD, so read at your own risk - from Evengeline Lilly interview:

"her prospective character — Hope Van Dyne — was Janet and Hank’s daughter. And she learned that fans take all of this very seriously. “I thought Edgar’s idea to blend the [Hank and Scott] stories was brilliant,” she says. “You’re going to have fans up there who insist that you tell the story of Hank Pym, and fans up there who will be more on the Scott Lang side of it. … I think we are going to come close to pleasing them all. And what’s cool is that, you know, Janet Van Dyne is my mom. Hank Pym is my father. I was raised by two superheroes. I’m no schlump. I’m a pretty smart, competent, capable, kick-ass female. She’s very cool.”

It sounds like she's Wasp 2.0 to Rudd's Ant-Man 2.0 in the movie...

Mikey D:
I don't give a **** what her name is as long as she shows up in a skintight costume.  I've had the hots for Evangeline since Lost.  Pretty awkward during the last two Hobbit films where I got wood because she was dressed as an elf.

Nicklab:
Sounds like a pretty reasonable explanation for the whole Hank / Janet / Hope lineage.  And if they go back through the years, I'm sure that a link to SHIELD is in there, too.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Mikey D on January  7, 2015, 11:57 AM ---I don't give a **** what her name is as long as she shows up in a skintight costume.  I've had the hots for Evangeline since Lost.  Pretty awkward during the last two Hobbit films where I got wood because she was dressed as an elf.

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version