Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Super Hero/Comic Book Movies

<< < (274/282) > >>

BillCable:
Ah - I don't think that's how they explained it in the movie.  But I'll roll with it.

McMetal:
Thanks guys, I stand corrected. I was thinking in terms of a repetitive device that becomes significant ultimately. More of a Hitchcock thing I guess.

I forgot to mention I loved the cameo by the Mad Men guy.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: BillCable on August  5, 2015, 01:28 PM ---Ah - I don't think that's how they explained it in the movie.  But I'll roll with it.

--- End quote ---

I don't recall how it was phrased in the movie, but I'm pretty sure they didn't talk about another dimension.  Still, it's as plausible as anything in the realm of superheroes I guess.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: BillCable on August  5, 2015, 01:28 PM ---Ah - I don't think that's how they explained it in the movie.  But I'll roll with it.

--- End quote ---

I think it's my new default rule for superhero movies.

- How did Batman get that bomb so far out of Gotham in time in TDKR?  He used speed from the Kosmos Dimension!

Pete_Fett:
Saw the Fantastic Four reboot last night. Was not the worst movie I have ever seen, but it wasn't good either. Definitely left me at the end thinking "that's it?!?"

If you were even thinking about giving this movie a chance, don't, save your money, watch it when it comes to cable and had such a cheap cable deal that one of the HBO channels is practically running it on repeat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version