Community > LEGO

LEGO

<< < (3/33) > >>

R5Don4:
Bricklink is your friend.  Everything you can dream of Lego.

Chris M:
Holy **** that's a ton of stuff to look through.  Awesome link, thanks a ton. ;)

Rob:

--- Quote from: Chris M on July 18, 2008, 06:52 PM ---Hey does anyone know of a good roughly 80's lego site?  I'm considering picking up a few of the space sets that I had as a kid and want to do a little research before diving in.

--- End quote ---

Which sets are you looking into?  I still have all mine from when I was a kid, but it was more late 80's / early 90's.  The first monorail is the oldest space set I still have.  Then it's lots of second generation Blacktron and stuff like that.

Space, Castle, and Pirates... still have all of them up in the closet.

Jesse James:
I've thought of selling a couple original castle sets (Yellow castle, jousting tournament, soldiers set, etc.) if I could find someone willing to pay whatever its valued at, but Ebay seems very tough to follow with Legos and value.  I've got a ton and honestly should just start unloading what I can.  I'm probably sitting on some kind of goldmine with all this crap.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on July 18, 2008, 11:30 PM ---I've thought of selling a couple original castle sets (Yellow castle, jousting tournament, soldiers set, etc.) if I could find someone willing to pay whatever its valued at, but Ebay seems very tough to follow with Legos and value.  I've got a ton and honestly should just start unloading what I can.  I'm probably sitting on some kind of goldmine with all this crap.

--- End quote ---

If you know which kits you have, let me know.  I could be interested in a few of the old castle, space, or pirate sets that I always wanted but never owned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version