Author Topic: LEGO  (Read 74754 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Legos
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2012, 12:36 AM »
TRU has a Series 8 mini fig Case that they are giving away if you purchase three Series 8 figures. The case is black and has a picture of all the S8 figures on the front, has three compartments and looks like the whole series can fit in it. For about $10.00 you can get three figures and a case.

That's a cool deal.  Is this just for Black Friday?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
Re: LEGO
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2012, 05:43 PM »
No, I got the box a few days before posting it here. It wasnt even advertised on the LEGO section, there was just a small sign in front of the mini fig case.
He's no good to me open

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2012, 07:13 PM »
Should have posted this sooner but Walmart had a 650 piece set of Lego on Black Friday for $15 or about $0.02 per piece.  There was a set of Lego and a set of Duplo in tall, hexagon shaped boxes in the aisle next to the Avengers and SW 8-packs when I found them.  Your stores might still have them and since there was no starting price listed, they'll probably still ring up for that much if you find them.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 3, 2012, 10:30 AM »
Series 9 of CMF

Loving the Cyclops and Chicken Suit Guy

More here - http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76075
« Last Edit: December 3, 2012, 10:33 AM by Mikey D »
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 3, 2012, 11:53 AM »
Not a bad one in the set really... maybe the actress.

In other news I'll randomly pick up bags of Series 8 from time to time and keep ending up with freaking fairies. I just want Santa!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 3, 2012, 01:19 PM »
I randomly picked out 3 bags of Series 8 a couple weeks ago and pulled two freakin' Fairies!  Those cases must have been lousy with her.  I didn't care for S8 that much.  I pulled the Diver and Alien and then randomly picked the Conquistador.  I wanted the Robot and Pirate Captain but never found them...and that was about it.  Wasn't interested in any of the others.  My Target just put out a small display of Series 7 and I pulled an Aztec and another Galaxy Patrol figure, though.

I'm looking forward to Series 9.  Definitely in for the Alien Avenger, Battle Mech and Forrest Maiden and would also pick up the Cyclops, Mermaid, Heroic Knight and maybe Roman Emperor.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline ZevZev

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 3, 2012, 01:22 PM »
Hah. My daughter wants a fairy and I can't find her. Sigh.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 3, 2012, 01:25 PM »

Send me your address.

E...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 3, 2012, 01:52 PM »

Andy - my daughter has a spare fairy that I can bring to the meeting if you need one.  I had trouble finding one as well, then ended up getting one from two different sources, so we have a spare.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 3, 2012, 06:21 PM »
I stopped in Walmart and they have a new display of Series 8 minifigures out.  First bag I picked up had the Evil Robot in it.  Figured with that luck I might find the Pirate but checked a couple others and don't think I found him so I left.  Still, not bad for randomly grabbing one on a whim.

E...

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 4, 2012, 12:48 AM »
I wanted the Robot and Pirate Captain but never found them...and that was about it.  Wasn't interested in any of the others.  My Target just put out a small display of Series 7 and I pulled an Aztec and another Galaxy Patrol figure, though.

I have a spare Pirate Captain, would you be interested in trading for the Galaxy Patrol?
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #131 on: December 4, 2012, 01:46 AM »
I must have the Cyclops, Female Elf, Tarot Card Gypsy, Knight, Jekyl/Hyde, Judge, and Roman guy.  Love this series.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2012, 04:07 PM »
Really hoping that THIS is the real deal.  My boys would be all over cowboy LEGO sets...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2012, 04:17 PM »
Paul's gonna poop his pants if he ever gets on and sees that. :P

I had the original western sets...  I could get into some of those minifigs now.  Their cowboys/outlaws in the blind packs were nice.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2012, 04:28 PM »
I wish they'd do a straight western theme rather than the Lone Ranger movie theme, though.

I was hoping for more from the Galaxy Squad also.  Something more classic Space than what we're getting.  I don't care for some of the sets in that series so far.

E...