Community > LEGO

LEGO

<< < (26/33) > >>

efranks:
I randomly picked out 3 bags of Series 8 a couple weeks ago and pulled two freakin' Fairies!  Those cases must have been lousy with her.  I didn't care for S8 that much.  I pulled the Diver and Alien and then randomly picked the Conquistador.  I wanted the Robot and Pirate Captain but never found them...and that was about it.  Wasn't interested in any of the others.  My Target just put out a small display of Series 7 and I pulled an Aztec and another Galaxy Patrol figure, though.

I'm looking forward to Series 9.  Definitely in for the Alien Avenger, Battle Mech and Forrest Maiden and would also pick up the Cyclops, Mermaid, Heroic Knight and maybe Roman Emperor.

E...

ZevZev:
Hah. My daughter wants a fairy and I can't find her. Sigh.

efranks:

--- Quote from: ZevZev on December  3, 2012, 01:22 PM ---Hah. My daughter wants a fairy and I can't find her. Sigh.

--- End quote ---

Send me your address.

E...

JediJman:

--- Quote from: ZevZev on December  3, 2012, 01:22 PM ---Hah. My daughter wants a fairy and I can't find her. Sigh.

--- End quote ---

Andy - my daughter has a spare fairy that I can bring to the meeting if you need one.  I had trouble finding one as well, then ended up getting one from two different sources, so we have a spare.

efranks:
I stopped in Walmart and they have a new display of Series 8 minifigures out.  First bag I picked up had the Evil Robot in it.  Figured with that luck I might find the Pirate but checked a couple others and don't think I found him so I left.  Still, not bad for randomly grabbing one on a whim.

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version