Community > LEGO

LEGO

<< < (28/33) > >>

Jesse James:
I agree, I loved that old western series they did.  I'd love to see it even delve a little into civil war ala how Playmobil did things.  I'd probably get sucked into that, actually.

Military stuff seems off Lego's table though unless it's fantasy. :(

efranks:

--- Quote from: Diddly on December  4, 2012, 12:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: efranks on December  3, 2012, 01:19 PM ---I wanted the Robot and Pirate Captain but never found them...and that was about it.  Wasn't interested in any of the others.  My Target just put out a small display of Series 7 and I pulled an Aztec and another Galaxy Patrol figure, though.
--- End quote ---

I have a spare Pirate Captain, would you be interested in trading for the Galaxy Patrol?

--- End quote ---

I guess I read over this earlier.  Thanks for the offer but I'm hanging on to the GP figures to go with my classic Space sets.

Noticed last night that Target sold through all the Series 7 minifigs they put out, they went fast.  But they put some S8 in the bin, added some of the bagged Batmobile sets from the holiday section and filled it back up.

I also saw that Target has bagged TIE Fighter sets in the checkout aisles.  I think it's still set 8028 which has been out a few times.  It is in the Movie Heroes style Maul packaging, which is how WM sold it back around Easter time.

Adam over at Galactic Hunter posted to Twitter a few days ago that he spotted some bagged sets at WM.  He mentioned an MTT and something else.  I figured they probably had another shelf bin with sets like the did in March when they had the TIE, Republic Attack cruiser, SD and STAP.  I haven't seen them locally, anyone else finding them?

My Walmart's stock of Star Wars Lego got decimated sometime in the last 2 or 3 days.  Nearly all of the sets across all price ranges were cleaned out.  Just a handful of the most expenisve sets, like Jabba's palace and the Malevolence, and the cheaper sets that they had a lot of stock of, like the Planet sets, left.  A few here and there of the other sizes but Battle Packs, the red TOR fighter, Jedi Starfighters...gone.

City got pretty wiped out at Target this week too, with the BOGOHO sale.  Still a lot left but if history is any indication, two weeks from today they should have bare shelves as well.  Target almost completely sells out of Lego this time of year, every year.

E...

Jayson:
Back to the Future  :o

Jeff:
LEGO Cuusoo rules.  I could never imagine Hasbro or Mattel doing something like that.  Very cool.

Jesse James:
I'm not a big BttF fan but I like that whole idea.  And yeah, Hasbro would balk at the idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version