Community > LEGO

LEGO

<< < (30/33) > >>

Brian:
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but does anyone happen to still have the Harry Potter LEGO sets available in their area stores?  Ours are all dried up, and we always wanted to pick up our daughter the "Hagrid's Hut" set that comes with Hagrid, Harry, Ron, and Hermoine.  I see it is still available on Amazon (for a higher price), but I thought I'd just mention it here in case anyone might have seen it in their area.  No biggie either way, and sorry to clutter up the "normal" LEGO thread with HP stuff :).

Jesse James:
I see some sets, but no clue which ones they are.  I don't dig HP.  I see them here and there though.

iFett:
I've seen the double decker bus here and there but most other HP sets have been gone for some time in my neighborhood.

efranks:
I don't think I've seen Hagrid's Hut in a while.  It was a really popular set and sold out at most stores around here pretty quickly and wasn't stocked again.  Stores like Target carried the Castle, Bust and two small battle pack sets longer.  WM had it longer but not much.

I'm trying to recall if I saw any Potter sets last weekend when I was out but I think the only set I saw was a Quidditch set somewhere...maybe KMart.

If you have any out of the way Walmart or KMart stores it may be worth a drive to check them out.

E...

Brian:
Thanks guys, that was kind of what I was thinking.  I saw one at our local TRU sometime shortly after Thanksgiving, but passed on it since we had gotten plenty of other presents for our daughter for Christmas by that point anyways.  I checked again in mid-Dec and it was of course gone from all our local stores, and then I sort of forgot about it until now.  Not a big deal, just thought I would ask around.  Thanks for the help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version