Community > JD Sports Forum!

Teams you love to root against

<< < (2/5) > >>

Scott:
I just saw he was hitting a buck 84, nice sparkplug there.

I forgot the Rally Monkey, Mrs. Autry and Eisner from the Playoffs last year.  Why does FOX think we really care about these people?  Idiots :-*

Reconsgt:
Teams I love to root against

NFL

Vikequeens
    Cowboys
    Bears

MLB

Braves
     Rangers

MBA

Bulls
    Knicks

Nascar

Tony Stewart
    Kurt Bush
    Sterling Marlin

I don't follow the other sports close enough to judge.

chuckles:
I find it interesting that a vast majority of the teams listed here are all ones that have a history of being successful.

Doesn't anyone hate the LA Clippers, the Detroit Tigers or the Cincy Bengals? Come on, certainly someone loves to root against one of those teams.   ;)

I will mention 1 team I like to root against. The Vikings. Not as much lately as I did back in the day when "Fat Dumb" was coach though.

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: chuckles on April 16, 2003, 04:34 PM ---Doesn't anyone hate the LA Clippers... certainly someone loves to root against one of those teams.   ;)
--- End quote ---

Scott does:

--- Quote ---Rubs Hands...All of Matt's teams  :-*
--- End quote ---

The Clips are "sorta" one of my teams (which Scott therefore despises), since they're local and I root for them.  But they pretty much suck.  I'm not a total diehard for them like most of my other teams, but am ready to jump on the band wagon if/when they ever get their crap together.

So there ya' go - through the Transitive Property of Sports Team Hating, Scott hates the Clippers.  Only a mean bully of a guy would HATE a team that's already as horrible as they are...   :'(

Scott:
Yep, I hate 'em based on the TPOSTH, notice I also listed the Bears and Lions in my list :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version