Author Topic: FS clone wars 3-pack clones  (Read 957 times)

Offline RollaJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Twisted by the Dark Side
    • View Profile
    • Coreplanets.com
FS clone wars 3-pack clones
« on: December 14, 2005, 05:15 PM »
Hey all
I've decided to get rid of all my WHITE CLONES (about 9 of them(?)) from the 'Clone Wars Clone Trooper 3-Packs' that came out in 2003 and were pretty hard to find.  I only want $3 bucks each for them.  Would really like to sell them as a big lot if I could, but would do them seperately if I need to.

ALSO, I'm looking for the RED LAYING DOWN CLONE from the 'Clone Wars Clone Trooper 3-Packs'.  I can either buy it or will be willing to trade for it.
I have the GREEN clone and YELLOW clone from the 'Clone Wars Clone Trooper 3-Packs' for trade for it, along with other miscellaneous stuff if interested.  I don't want to sell the green or yellow though, only trade.

I am a very honest seller and dont believe in scalping.  I have an excellent reputation on the forums I visit the most: www.coreplanets.com
Also, 'Chewie' from Jedidefender I'm sure would vouch for me if need be.  :)

Please let me know!  Thank you!

PS: I'm also looking to buy or trade for the 'SANDTROOPER 4-PACK TROOP BUILDER SET' that came out in 2003 as well.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 05:23 PM by RollaJedi »
W W W . C O R E P L A N E T S . C O M
www.coreplanets.com
Missouri and Kansas Star Wars Fan Site

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: FS clone wars 3-pack clones
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 10:22 AM »
Yes - I can vouch for RollaJedi.  He's a great collector and I've had a number of excellent transactions with him.

:P

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
Re: FS clone wars 3-pack clones
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 09:46 PM »
I would be interested if the standing type 2 has binoculars, but I am not into the flat clones. LMK
My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.