Author Topic: help with Sora Bulq pic.s!  (Read 1870 times)

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
help with Sora Bulq pic.s!
« on: November 16, 2005, 08:45 PM »
hey, how is everyone? i'm trying to put together some custom Jedi for my Geonosis arena battle display and right now i'm working on Sora Bulq. i've looked around and found a few good shots of him fom the movie, but i can't find a full shot, i'm trying to see what style of boots he has on. if anyone can help me out with a full pictuer of him from the aotc movie i would sure appriciate it, and if anyone else has Sora Bulq customs i'd love to see them, thanks!

later

erik :D
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
Re: help with Sora Bulq pic.s!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 08:46 PM »
Not to curb your enthusiasm, but Hasbro's putting out  that character next year.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 08:59 PM »
was he one of the one's  on  the list, i forgot about that! oh well, thiers may or may not be aotc style, so i still do my own! thanks for the info!
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 09:13 PM »
Yeah, they are making one -

But heck, you could always make your own like you said.  Or even make a dark version for when he joins the Separatists.  I made this version, not too great but good enough for my own purposes -

:P