Author Topic: Xbox 360  (Read 117301 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Re: XBox 360
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2008, 01:38 AM »
I usually don't either, but this one's got me thinking...  I've heard from a "friend" in the gaming industry too, some negatives to this game...  The story sounds bitchin' and all, but I can't say that demo blew me away at all.  it was so-so at best.  It felt right in line iwth a "C" rating which is what the reviews are giving it...  It is a little awkward but I can't say it's the controls or what.  It was just sorta, meh.  I'm thinking I may wait on it once it's out.  Full price is gonna sting if it's really not that good.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2008, 09:00 AM »
Alright, having my first un-awarded achievement issue. I reached 100% on Lego Star Wars Saga, I should have received a 100% achievement, but didn't. Can anything be done?

Fixed the problem, got the achievement.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2008, 03:32 PM »
What was the problem?
I remember my dream now.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2008, 05:30 PM »
What was the problem?

I concur.  I've run into the same problem myself and don't know how to fix it.  Normally I wouldn't care, but that's a 100-point Achievement, man!
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 13, 2008, 10:30 AM »
Specific to the Lego Star Wars Saga game, I completed the game 100%, and for doing that, you get an achievement, 100 points as Matt said. I didn't get credit for the achievement.

I quit out of the game, shut down the console, then re-started hoping to activate the achievement, but no dice. I called X-Box/Microsoft, they were of no help. Finally, I replayed a random bonus challenge just to see what would happen if I got a new best time. I got a new best time and - Bingo, it triggered the achievement.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2008, 02:03 PM »
Thank you Sir; I will give that a shot.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #261 on: September 13, 2008, 02:10 PM »
I would be so happy if they announce ... Mass Effect 2...

Oh yes borther! Me too. I loved that game. Surprisingly though I only played it through once, including the DLC pack. Just wasn't interested in playing it many times for all of the achievements. Had there been an online (think Halo matchmaking) part of the game, I don't think I'd be playing Halo at all now.

Mass Effect is supposed to be a trilogy, and the you are supposed to be able to use your character from the first game in the sequels.

I'm sure that's taking a bit of time to work out.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2008, 06:49 PM »
Mr. Fury, are you hooked up to XBox live yet?
"This is the way."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 14, 2008, 10:04 AM »
Thank you Sir; I will give that a shot.

Post the results if you don't mind.

Jay Double point out to me that I could stick media drives into the USB slots in order to play all kinds of files. That never occurred to me before, obviously, so I was able to put some bit-torrent files on a jump drive and play them from my xbox. Love finding new uses for equipment.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #264 on: September 14, 2008, 01:26 PM »
Mr. Fury, are you hooked up to XBox live yet?

Hey Ryan, I do have a free month thanks to the red circle of death, but I don't have much time right now.

Kind of a sad note, Hannah (our rottie) was recently diagnosed with cance and she's recovering from surgery.  Poor girl needs a lot of help right now.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 15, 2008, 06:37 AM »
Anyone wanna help me kill General Raam (Insane Mode) on GOW? I can't seem to kill him on my own.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 15, 2008, 09:26 AM »
I had to have some help as well. I had to have help getting past the reavers in Insane mode as well. Let me see if I can't borrow a copy of the game again.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 15, 2008, 04:26 PM »
The reavers were a pain but I just used the Torque bow on them.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #268 on: September 18, 2008, 02:12 PM »
Post the results if you don't mind.

That did the trick, and I am now 100 points richer in Gamerscore.

Thanks again.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 18, 2008, 07:59 PM »
I had to have some help as well. I had to have help getting past the reavers in Insane mode as well. Let me see if I can't borrow a copy of the game again.

Was able to get past General Raam today as well as finish TFU on Sith Lord difficulty now onto Sith Master difficulty.
I remember my dream now.