Community > Other Toy Lines

Official 1:18 Military Toys Thread (21st, BBI, FOV, etc)

<< < (159/167) > >>

Scockery:
Quonset hut set, cheaper than going overseas for it.
Click N’ Play Mega Military Army Base Barrack Command Center Play Set With Accessories -74 Pieces.

Jesse James:
Saw!  Yeah that's probably as good a price as Big Lots would have on a large multi set like that.  There is like 3 sets there if you think of the figs vehicles barracades and the Quonset all as kind of individual stuff.  The large building is $40 or $50 now...  and that's it, with some figures, not with what amounts to some figure sets, vehicle sets and that small barrier set that was out

Jedi Idej:
TRU has their BOGO 40% sale on True Heroes. I'm eyeing the hovercraft. https://www.toysrus.com/product?productId=57361346

Jesse James:
Ordered the quonset hut for myself for Christmas.  Pricey, kinda, but it comes with just too much stuff for me to complain about it that much.  Would love a few.  They'd make an interesting Rebel scene of some sort I think.

Scockery:
Ollies stores have those 2 CORPS Beast Strike sets, well mine didn't...but other people are finding them. Apparently they have newer figures with better articulation. (Not the ones in the pictures above)

Ollies also carries the BEAST BOMBER for $29.99.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version