Author Topic: Official 1:18 Military Toys Thread (21st, BBI, FOV, etc)  (Read 361712 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Official 1:18 Military Toys Thread (21st, BBI, FOV, etc)
« Reply #825 on: March 27, 2019, 02:13 AM »
I got one of those on Amazon with the intent of customizing it.  I’m sticking with that but it’s purpose is definitely changing at this point.  It’s way underscaled but it’s really nicely detailed and I’d like to use it as maybe some kind of recovery vehicle for acid rain or perhaps something similar to that world.

The rocket pod then, with some paint and stuff, makes just a nice large piece of equipment of weapon storage for any genre.  Just still debating the final purpose of the vehicle itself.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 9, 2019, 09:55 AM »
I found the Elite Force MH-6 Copter set at ROSS on Friday for $15. Didn’t cave immediately but went back a few hours later and grabbed one. Would love to find that gunboat set too!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #827 on: June 25, 2019, 12:58 AM »
Was pondering selling my 1/18 vehicles off to a degree and wow, didn't realize how in demand this stuff has become.  I mean I get it, they're out of production now and nothing like them is likely to happen any time soon, but wow.  I think the Marauder WW2 line might be driving some of this, but modern is up too these days I'm seeing.  I may have to try unloading my choppers now.  Even BBI Littlebirds (that PTE makes a nice one that's to-scale) seem to be up in price, but Blackhawks are definitely up in price.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 25, 2019, 01:10 PM »
I found the Elite Force MH-6 Copter set at ROSS on Friday for $15. Didn’t cave immediately but went back a few hours later and grabbed one. Would love to find that gunboat set too!

I saw Kohl’s had some Elite Force stuff listed on their website with free shipping to my local store, so I picked up the gunboat set for $15.99.  ;D

Now I just need the Humvee and Rocket Launcher sets and ill have all the latest stuff.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 9, 2019, 03:26 PM »

I saw Kohl’s had some Elite Force stuff listed on their website with free shipping to my local store, so I picked up the gunboat set for $15.99.  ;D

Now I just need the Humvee and Rocket Launcher sets and ill have all the latest stuff.

Picked up the Humvee set today!  :) 8)

Kohl's doesn't seem to carry the rocket launcher for some reason so I guess it's down to eBay or Amazon for that one.

Also been seeing a lot of US Army sets at ROSS lately, the ATV, Gun Tower, etc. Those things are too low quality to seize my interest though, even for custom fodder.

Lanard has slowly been trickling out some new stuff lately too. The Komotto Jeep is back, and some new vintage ;looking jet fighter.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 10, 2019, 10:05 AM »
Chap-Mei stuff is mixed bag. I found some vehicles at a garage sale for a few bucks each and got a couple. They usually disappoint, like the 6 wheeled armor car. It looks good, but the only figure interaction is one opening turret hatch.