Author Topic: X-Men  (Read 4468 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
X-Men
« on: April 22, 2003, 03:58 PM »
Again, if this irritates Matt by placement, all the better.  (I was going to send your cash out today, but feh, later).  

Four new x-men figs, articulated in a fashion similar to the Marvel Legends are out at Wally worlds in Canuckada.  Two Wolverines - 1 in uniform, 1 in leather jacket; cyclops and nightcrawler.  

Any rarities in this line?  chase pieces, etc.

* Morgbug Morgbug slaps JediMac for his lack of sense of humour

maybe I'll start shipping stuff without bubble wrap, eh Matt?  slap a receipt or two in there as well ::)
« Last Edit: March 4, 2010, 10:35 AM by Scott »
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: New X-men figs out
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 04:13 PM »
* Morgbug Morgbug slaps JediMac for his lack of sense of humour

...eh Matt?  slap a receipt or two in there as well ::)

Yeah, like that would be a smart thing to do Morgbug Morgbug.  What kinda dumbhead would put the receipt in the box?!   ::)   :P

BTW, X-Men bite.   :-*

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 04:32 PM »
Well, the comics were cool but the figs aren't really that interesting to me, but hey, if I can find trade bait, I'm all for it.  

Sorry but you needed to be slapped buddy.  Geez, guy finds red battle droids and blonde IO and still grumpy.  Lakers lose again or what? ;D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 04:46 PM »
Sorry but you needed to be slapped buddy.  Geez, guy finds red battle droids and blonde IO and still grumpy.  Lakers lose again or what? ;D

Not likely!   :-*

Did have ANOTHER losing bid on a new house again this morning though...   :'(  Getting very frustrating.  I think Patty's going to divorce me or jump off a cliff soon unfortunately.   >:(

On topic now, uh... actually I have nothing on topic to add about the Z-men, or whatever they're called...   :P

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: May 7, 2003, 09:35 AM »
Picked up Nightcrawler and Cyclops yesterday morning at Wally World (first time through there in months).  Nice figures, very Legendsesque in their articulation and stuff.  I guess that is my major gripe with the movies, the movie dudes don't really match the comic costumes as much as I think they should

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 7, 2003, 11:34 AM »
Hey, you got a blue and yellow Wolverine, what more do you want?   ;)

I think this version of Nightcrawler is nicer though than teh comic series.  Blue white and red was not that pretty really.  Still haven't picked up any of these yet.  Thinking about a new widescreen TV, so lots of toys would have to be passed up on.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Marvel X2
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 06:43 PM »
Images popped up in the newest Toyfare of wave 2 of the X2 toy line.  And good old Maggie is in there.  Too  bad though, no Deathstrike. :'(
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 10:01 AM by Scott »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
Marvel Legends
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2003, 12:12 AM »
Oh, I thought they were talking about wave 2 of X2.  Guess I should pay more attention.  And where are the LOTR figures?   ???