Author Topic: D_N's Customs- Updated December 1st?!!!?!  (Read 127258 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's Customs Human Jedi *UPDATE* 11.29
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2005, 01:29 PM »
He definitely has a look to him that he could be a bad ass, and I like how he doesn't have the skirt piece.  Makes him look much more tough.  Looking forward to seeing some fan fic Jedi in your series.   :)

:P

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2005, 01:43 PM »
i really like the color scheme on your clones much better than what ilm did with gree and company in my opinion.  more comments to come.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2005, 01:45 PM »
Thanks, CHEWIE. That's why I left the skirt off, to make him look tougher.

Holy crap, InRem! He does! Look at these pics:

Hmm, maybe he'll kill Tamble and become apprentice to the AREG leader along with Mace.

Thanks for your comments.

Edit*- Thanks, JediPurge, I tried to get a WWII look to them.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2005, 04:19 PM »
exactly why i like em.  by the way for a clone there is no such a thing as to much equipment.  jk.  your jedi is pretty dark bro i think he's been hanging around Anakin too long.  seriously he'd make a good dark jedi or even a sith, while most sith seem to be scared or mangled or something or other i doubt they all were.  also while it's not your fault i always kind of thought that the legs on that jedi, forgetting his name right now, were a bit too close together i personally like the wider stance of say the clone wars version of him. 
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2005, 05:49 PM »
Yeah, that's the only problem I have with him. He looks a little bowlegged, I might switch the shins around, maybe that will look better. I was trying to get an Anakin look to him, and I think he came out well. Thanks for your comments.

Offline In Rem

• Jedi Initiate
  • Objection!
    • View Profile
    • Hobbygeek.com
« Reply #110 on: December 1, 2005, 10:36 AM »
Now see...I kinda like the legs drawn together like that. It makes me think he's poised for something... I don't know. It adds (in my mind) to the overall distinctive look of the figure.

A matter of taste, I guess.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 2, 2005, 02:53 PM »
Yeah, I kept his legs like that. You're right, I like the way they look too. I think he kindof looks a little arrogant with his legs together and the long flowing shirt. I'm pretty satisfied with this guy.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 2, 2005, 06:14 PM »
I kinda like him like that. I toned down his beard to give a more 5-o-clock shadow look, gave him human hands, and added a small bit of soft goods. Here are two pics:

Hope you like it. LMK what you think, all comments are appreciated. Thanks for looking, and have a nice weekend.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's Customs- Updated 12/2- Human Jedi -- 2 New Pics
« Reply #113 on: December 2, 2005, 09:58 PM »
Well, since my photonovel is about the 305th, not just Staff Srgnt. Lister, I figured I'll go back a couple months in the 305th and make a couple stories about them before Lister betrayed them. First, I tweaked them a little bit and made them better. Here's the bios and pics for them:

The 305th Legion was once divided into fireteams, continuously on patrol in shift. Fireteam Foxtrot consisted of 5 member, led by Mathers, who was on point, and on rear guard, Radio Man Chris Locklear.

PFC Radio Man Chris Locklear- A gung-ho type of trooper, he operates the radio in the fireteam. He utilizes his custom-built AS-400 projectile weapon, and he is usually bogged down by much equipment.

PFC Terbo Lister, Marksman- A quiet and often disoriented individual, he uses another custom-made rifle for his own personal use. An excellent marksman despite his above-mentioned qualities, he is somewhat of an "artist" with a sniper rifle.

Lt. Tad Mathers, Point Man, Fireteam Leader- A cunning and strategic leader, he is point man for Fireteam Foxtrot. He uses a DC-17 blaster rifle with folding stock, and leads his squad with firm morals and high charisma.

PFC Reggie Bowman, Rifleman- A strong and smart soldier, he uses a DC-15 blaster rifle. He is a little on the touchy side and has a strong temper. He often ends up starting fights and gets reprimanded by Command.

Pvt. Jack Dasfer, Rifleman- A quiet and reserved man, he often is kept out of decisions and is ridiculed in the barracks. He uses good battlefield tactics and uses a comissioned and restored MA5B assault rifle, and he is the only one in the squad that can clean a projectile rifle in under a minute, even in combat conditions.

Those are going to be the main characters in the next few of my photonovels, along with Clugral and Wes. Hope you like them. LMK what you think, all comments are appreciated. Thanks for looking, and have a nice weekend.

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
Re: Darth_Nirvana's Customs- Updated 12/2- Fireteam Foxtrot, 305th Legion
« Reply #114 on: December 3, 2005, 03:33 PM »
Hi D_N

I think your figures are improving everytime I see them, and Wes Ratel looks really cool and I like how you've given that cloth at the front on the left side very original.

And your clones are excellent I like how you keep with a certain colour scheme and just add different things to them great work mate.

Ron

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 3, 2005, 06:07 PM »
Thanks, I'm working on a helmet for Locklear and reworking the HASV into a different vehicle. They would have been up earlier but I had to run out to get more super glue.
Thanks for your comments.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 3, 2005, 10:13 PM »
Here is the LPRV. It has seating for two soldiers, and it hold supplies/weapons in a small netted bed in the back of the vehicle. Ordinance wise, the LPRV carries a fixed blaster cannon on its driver's side. Operated by the passenger/vehicle AI, it is very useful in ground assaults and it can devastate small buildings and infantry if used correctly. Developed and operated exclusively for the 305th Legion because of its 4-wheel drive and its all terrain handling. PFC Lister and PFC Locklear have proven themselves the best team for the job.

I repainted the Clone Evo Pilot's head and added an antenna to it. It is now the helmet for Locklear. I'm still sitting on the fence for this one.

Here is the other Clone Evo head repainted and cut away. I put it on Lister, I really don't know how I feel on this one.

I hope you like 'em. LMK what you think, all comments are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Man, you really pump these out quick!  And the quality is always consistent too.

I personally love seeing some vehicles with tires.  Possibly the most important invention is the "wheel" - so it only makes sense that it should still be used. 

One thing, I think you should make a few of the grunts from this division to look exactly the same - so that there is a bit less of a sense of individuality - make sense?

:P

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Yeah, Bowman is the main grunt paintscheme, although I think in the Legion they are going to choose the way their helmet looks. Thanks for your comments on the LPRV, I always thought the HASV looked half-assed, so I changed it. I pretty satfsfied with it, and thanks for your comments. I'm going to get working on 305th #4 pretty soon after I get a couple more replies on #3, Part 2.

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
Hi D_N

The LPRV's look excellent especially the way they look all beat up and I always like your figures with all the extra gear they carry.

Ron