Author Topic: D_N's Customs- Updated December 1st?!!!?!  (Read 127282 times)

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Nirvana's Customs-*UPDATE*12/25- 194TH DESERT STRIKE BATALLION
« Reply #180 on: December 29, 2005, 10:34 PM »
I love that banshee.Looks better than my purple one.'Cource' I didnt touch the purple one with paint but.......Some nice figures ya' been dishing out too.

OOOoooo can your Gree and mine play "kill that green unknown species jedi" with each other?
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Nirvana's Customs-*UPDATE*12/25- 194TH DESERT STRIKE BATALLION
« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2005, 09:42 PM »
Lol. That's pretty funny, Joe. Thanks for your comments.

Here's my Gree, I promise to have 4 new ones up by tomorrow. I know it's obsolete compared to others', but what can I say, I'm a fanfic kind of guy.

Well, I hope you like him. LMK what you think, all comments are appreciated. Thanks for looking, and have a happy New Year's!!

**EDIT- More, better pics**
« Last Edit: January 1, 2006, 11:08 AM by Darth Nirvana »
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Nirvana's Customs-*UPDATE*12/31- Commander Gree!
« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2005, 10:14 PM »
Pics a bit blurry but like what I can see.About that yoda thing...I was serious.   ;)

Keep up the good job.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 10:14 PM by NoMercyJoe »
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Nirvana's Customs-*UPDATE*12/31- Commander Gree!
« Reply #183 on: January 1, 2006, 12:56 AM »
Thanks alot for your feedback man.

The 194th Strike Batallion is divided into 2 divisions- a Turf Defense Division, Comander Barker's men, and the Dusk Assault Division, led by Colonel Yves Kazim. A battle-smart and cunning individual, he leads his men with finnesse and courage. I'm really sorry about the pics, but if you guess whose head it is, I'll give you a cookie! The armor is two colors- desert orange and a ghost gray, and the sling is SG.

Here are two grunts in his Division:

Here is the pilot for the DRA, haven't thought up a name for him yet:

Here's a group shot of the 194th Legion, so far:

Well, I hope you like them. LMK what you think, all comments are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

**EDIT- Better pics with a more neutral border
« Last Edit: January 1, 2006, 11:06 AM by Darth Nirvana »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Nirvana's Customs-*UPDATE* 1/1- Dusk Assault Division
« Reply #184 on: January 1, 2006, 02:58 AM »
Nirvana, it's been a long, hard, and fun night - so I'll comment more on these tomorrow or Monday when my mind is a little more clean and focused.   :)

:P

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 1, 2006, 10:02 AM »
Lol. I'll wait. :)

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 1, 2006, 10:40 AM »
*Chewie**dosne't feel so good*      well I'm for the most part o.k.The pics are a bit small but I like what I see.As usual.

O.....can I have that cookie anyway????!
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 1, 2006, 11:10 AM »
Sure man, you can have the cookie...anyway, it was the Saga 2 Han head on Sgt. Kazim. Thanks for your comments.

**Bump for better pics**

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 1, 2006, 04:49 PM »
Replied in your photonovel thread - great chapter by the way.

I really like the orangish-brown color to the clones - it's a very realistic coloring I think and captures that hardcore military look you use in your photonovels.

The Gree looks nice too.  The pics are a tad hard for me to make out, but I can see some nice details.  This is the kind of figure I knew you'd upgrade.   ;)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 1, 2006, 05:20 PM »
Thanks, CHEWIE. With the Gree I liked his character, I just wish that I found him when I was still doing the 305th.  ;)

WARNING- If you read my Photonovel, especially my latest one, this is a major spoiler custom----you were warned.
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`Commander Barker and his squad were captured at the end of the last installment of  Soldiers. In the next one Barker will go through the hardest time of his military career. Battered, broken, near death, will Barker be able to escape, let alone survive? (This is my first "violent" custom, so bear with me here.)

`
`
`
Here he is:

Parts used-
Head- BBi USMC Machine Gunner
Body- Saga 2 Carkoon Han
Chain- Anakin Ep 2
Wall- PTE police force accesory set
Here is the wall:

And here is him on it:

And finally here's a preview pic to Soldiers of the Republic #2: Interrogation.

Well, I hope you like him. LMK what you think, all comments are appreciated. Thanks for looking, and have a nice day.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Wow, good job!  That looks very similar to the Rykrof one I made a couple weeks ago.

What parts did you use?  It looks like you used the new SAGA Han Solo.  I didn't have that figure yet so went through hell making that figure using other parts.  I should have probably waited until I had the Han.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Well, I got the inspiration to do the outfit I did from yours- I knew that I needed a prisoner but couldn't decide whether to do rags or something. I used the head off the new Saga Han for Sargeatn Kazim, and I had the extra body so I figured to use it. Yours still looks awesome, will we see him in RE #19? Oh, I just noticed, what chair is that from? That's the perfect one I need for my Interrogation Room. Thanks for your comments.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
No worries, I just like, "Hey that looks familiar!"

The chair is made from styrene, it was made by www.owenscustoms.com for me - Owen is a master with styrene.

And yep - that version of Rykrof will show up in #19 for sure.   :)

« Last Edit: January 1, 2006, 05:36 PM by CHEWIE »

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
DN - looks cool from what I can tell, the pics are a bit blurry.  I need to hit up the photonovel section again  :-[
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Thanks, Gregorbian. I think I'm going to stop putting that border and such, I think it takes away the picture quality. I'll look forward to you comments. ;)

Here's Commander Gree in Desert Stealt armor. Similiar to his armor that was utilized on Kashykk, he is recruited by General Koon (on account of his stellar military record and his wilderness survival skills) to go on a solo stealth mission to take out Mace Fusca and rescue Commander Barker and 7th squad. He mainly uses a commisioned high-power blaster rifle with removable scope and also was given a standard-issue pulse rifle for close quarters.

Back shot-

Rifle without scope-

Well, I hope you like him. Please, leave your thoughts, they really help and all suggestions will be considered. Thanks for looking.