Author Topic: D_N's Customs- Updated December 1st?!!!?!  (Read 127269 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs UPDATE NEW PICS 10.29
« Reply #30 on: November 7, 2005, 02:50 PM »
Yeah, I'm working on either his commander or another trooper so he could be commander-I don't really know yet. I slightly modified Ki-Adi too, after he got back from a battle with my Sith Lord and lost his arm. I'll have pics soon. Thanks for your comments.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs UPDATE New customs 11.6
« Reply #31 on: November 7, 2005, 05:23 PM »
Okay. I've made a commander for my clone pictured above, a pilot for the same legion, and Ki-Adi post-duel.

Thanks for looking! Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs UPDATE New customs November 7, 2005
« Reply #32 on: November 7, 2005, 06:21 PM »
Hi Mate

The troopers look really cool the weathering on your commander is excellent, I'm trying to get 4 of them together to do my own squad.

The pilot's looks good also I like the different coulr scheme you have given him and Ki's Bio hand looks good keep up th egreat work.

Ron

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs UPDATE New customs November 7, 2005
« Reply #33 on: November 8, 2005, 10:28 AM »
Okay. Continuing the paint scheme of my legion, now dubbed the 305th Gunner's Legion, I changed the cold weather clone into a sniper, Comm. Rayders into a field commander, and Rayder's grunts into 305th grunts.

Their general, Master Mundi

I know some of you don't like clone repaints, but I added olive highlights to my ARC170 in the background and there was a shot of Ki-Adi with his hood up. Thanks for looking! Any comments appreciated. Thanks.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs Updated Tuesday, November 8, 2005
« Reply #34 on: November 8, 2005, 02:46 PM »
I'm on a roll today. ;D Taking inspiration from Luke Skywalker's getup on the Death Star in RotJ, I made Sasee Tin some new robes.

I hope you like him. :) Any comments appreciated.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs Updated AGAIN Tuesday, November 8, 2005
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 05:11 PM »
Well, do you like them? I really like Sasee Tin and his new robes. I am going to take pictures of my repainted ARC (yes,again) and put em up soon.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs Updated AGAIN Tuesday, November 8, 2005
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2005, 05:46 PM »
Well, I promised I would have pics of my thrice repainted ARC. I also whipped up an Agen Kolar custom and some Tac Ops pics just for fun.

"Look, not even the cardbacks were spared..."

Well. as always, I hope you like them. Any comments/critiscm appreciated. Thanks for looking!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs Look! New 11.11.05
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2005, 05:56 PM »
I really like the looks of the ARC repainted like that.  Suddenly it looks like a much meaner ship and ready for battle.  Much more of an Imperial feel to it in my opinion.

On the Saesee Tiin, I think you should dry brush a bit of color to him.  Not too much, but a bit.

:P

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2005, 05:58 PM »
Yeah, I think I'm going to color Sasee just a bit. There might be pics up tonight, I'm not sure. Thanks for you comments.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2005, 01:57 PM »
Well, I've made some modifications to my HASV. I've added some netting and made the figs sit in it better.

Driver

HASV

Field Commander Rayders, tweaked

And here's a shot of a WIP Jedi. Master Bard Jukil was lured to the Dark Side. He still had a sliver of good inside him. He decided to redeem himself in the Force and slayed his master, Darth Dosage. In the battle, he ironically took on the face of his former master, except he has a long scar running past his left eye. The Council took him back and he became one of the strongest Jedi of all time.

I hope you like them. Any suggestions, especially with Master Jukil, are appreciated. I still don't really know what to do with him. Thanks for looking.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs Updated 11.12 New Customs
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2005, 03:17 PM »
Nobody's replied to my new HASV, but I'll post some new ones anyway:

I took my normal Republic Assault Vehicle and turned into a Urban Combat LRV

I was cleaning up my customs desk today and I came across this really cool sniper rifle. I put it on my 305th sniper and it fits like a glove:

I superglued a spare Clone Pilot head onto my HASV driver (the driver couldn't fit in because of his left arm unable to move) to bring up the # of pilots for my ARC to 2.

As always, I hope you like them. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Nirvana's customs 2 New Customs November 13, 2005 Look!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2005, 04:46 PM »
Just didn't have a chance to reply yet, that's all!

You're really getting good at making have an army-look to them.

The Sniper guy looks awesome.  Very realistic looking, I can totally see him picking off enemy droids. 

The Clone pilot head is a great fit on that body too.  Looks made for it.  Did you glue it on?  Sometimes I find myself having to do that.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2005, 04:53 PM »
 I really like my paint scheme I have for the 305th, I've actually used up all of my olive drab paint. I'll have to buy some more. In the end, I had to glue his head right on. I figured since pilots are going to be in a ship most of the time, they probably don't need a ball joint. I was really suprised when I found that sniper rifle in one of my drawers today. I would have thought of using it before. Thanks for you compliments!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2005, 04:57 PM »
No problem, I'm surprised you haven't gotten more feedback around here lately.   ???

Anyways, I am a fan of your work.  Ever thought of making a short photonovel for these guys?  Maybe attacking some jungle droid base?  Or at the very least, maybe a few pics of them in action facing off against some Separatists?

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2005, 05:45 PM »
Hi Mate

Your starting to get a grea tcollection of figures and equipemnt built up the Arc looks extremely well done I have to agree with Chewie the paint apps make it look alot meaner and battle proven.

Your HASV,s look bloody great the black one looks really spot on looks like it can be used for night ops. With the other HASV regarding the netting have you glued it on or does it just sit in place ?

Sorry if sounds like a I'm nitpicing but there are camo nets you can buy from hobby shops that look excatly like the real thing a company called Verlinden makes them sop do other companies I think that it would improve your HASV military style look I have posted 2 pics to show you what it looks like hope this helps.

Ron