Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (3/355) > >>

CorranHorn:
definitely sounds like a good deal. what parts are you not sure about? got a pic, perhaps we can help?

in the meantime, I finally have a picture of some of my recent acquisitions as while I was in montreal for work, a nice little package arrived in the mail for me. it was the final piece to the puzzle of a long awaited complete POTF General Lando. Many thanks to DBK for hooking me up with the blaster, this is the first time since 85 I've had a complete Lando, way cool! I wanted to wait until I got the blaster to take this pics, so I'm happy to share them with you all...

The Millenium Falcon I bought at C3, it's mint and complete with all parts and came in an ESB box w/ SW photoart. I got all of the figures off of eBay and includes the first complete Green Saber Jedi Luke I've had since the late 80s. Thanks to Billy Boy for helping me identify the Brown Hair Luke as the light brown early Hong Kong Luke with uber-thin tip (which you cant see due to the angle of the pic). Also to round things off are two more steps to a complete loose vintage set, as the Han and Amanaman leave me with only 7 more POTF figures to go, woo hoo!

Gregorbian:
Nice acquisition CorranHorn!  I just got an Amanaman a little while ago (finally!)

Here are my 2 latest vintage buys:

Vintage Luke Stormtrooper

Vintage ROTJ Vader MOC

About $50 each, and now I've almost got all of the vintage figures!  Just need a few more... ;)

Ben:

--- Quote from: CorranHorn on July 17, 2005, 12:12 AM ---definitely sounds like a good deal. what parts are you not sure about? got a pic, perhaps we can help?

--- End quote ---

I would, but the computer I'm using now doesn't have a digital camera port, or at least I can't find it. It's not on front, and it's not on back.

To be perfectly honest, I think they're just junk thrown in to make the bag feel heavier. I was just happy to get another Jawa robe and the 3PO's bag.

I noticed that the pipe and bowl is missing the stand for the pipe and bowl. I really have to watch these things more carefully.

This store has another bag full of lightsabers and blasters, but I'm not sure if they're repro or vintage, since the bag is sealed by some factory. They look real, but I can't be sure, and if I'm going to blow $20 for a bunch of vintage weapons, I'd like them to be the real deal.

Ben:
Not sure if this counts, but I won this today.

Ebay linky.

I had a difficult time finding one that had the handles and snowshoes intact. At least there isn't much competition for this guy. Makes the fact I got outbid on a v1 Leatherneck, Dusty, and Shockwave a little easier to swallow.

Bob Crane:
Very cool, Snow Job was one of my favorite little Joes, he’s long lost and I don’t collect G.I.Joe anymore, but I do have this dude who might be considered his 70’s ancestor:

mmmmmmm, proto-joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version