Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (253/355) > >>

solrac:
Sweet Fett!

Phrubruh:
That's a very cool Fett. I wonder why the gun seems to be stuck at the top of the bubble and not taped somewhere. Also shouldn't there be a cardboard base for his legs? Just seems strange to me that he is in his bubble loose. Maybe that is the way these were produced.

JediJman:
I initially thought the bubble looked like a repro as well.  I have some bubbles like that from years ago when I had planned to make a custom Revenge of the Jedi Fett carded.  However, I know almost nothing about Palitoy and they surely could have packed their figures this way.  I'm sure some of the vintage experts out there could confirm, but I figured it was legit if it had the AFA sticker on it.

Phrubruh:
Interesting and great find! You learn something every day.

JesseVader08:
Yowza, that Vader's TIE is a beauty!  I managed to grab a CDN Collector's Series a couple years ago, but there weren't any inserts.  Congrats on such a cool local find!

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on March 29, 2013, 06:25 PM ---At the antique show this morn, I was able to grab this rarity... more info on the archive:  Darth Vader TIE Fighter (Collector's Series)

Stickers applied, inserts intact & came with the instructions.  8)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version